3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

August 16, 2016

Very good lotion. Let me be clear that I have extremely dry sensitive skin, and eczema, so nothing will work for me 100%. This lotion was the only one that never flared up my eczema, and actually soothed my dry skin around my mouth area, which is VERY awesome. Alittle on the expensive side but it was worth it for me after everything I've tried. Definitely recommend to anyone who is sensitive or dry, and goes well with makeup, not heavy at all.

July 18, 2016

This is an excellent moisturizer for a fair price. Although I tend to favour the Kiehl's moisturizer, this one is less expensive and does have the same great feeling afterwards. It also is great for anyone with sensitive skin. I recommend for anyone looking for a good value, good quality, allergen free moisturizer.

June 11, 2016

Amazing moisturizer. Does not feel greasey. Very hydrating. Soaks into the skin quickly. Never had any issues applying makeup over top. Sanitary with the pump. Moisturizing enough for very dry climates but light enough for humid climates. Highly recommend to anyone

June 06, 2016

Works very well to hydrate skin, particularly during the winter when the air is very dry and I experience fairly bad dry patches. It is a bit heavy for the summer. A few foundations don't sit well over top and tend to slide around but that being said it is a minor adjustment of you are experiencing very dry skin. I haven't experienced any breakouts since I began using it. Would highly recommend.

May 20, 2016

This is the only face lotion that i have found that i can put on my face and overnight my dry skin is gone! Im sure if i used it everyday my dry skin would never surface, but it is rather expensive for our household to buy regularly. I do still buy it, just not as often as i would if it were cheaper!

March 14, 2016

I have been using this product twice a day for many years. I tried several different moisturizers but found this one has been the best for daily use under foundation,to leave my face feeling lightly moisturized and not greasy.Although the quality of the product has decreased slightly in the recent past,, it is still my preferenced.As I have entered my fifties, I am thinking I need a heavier cream for nighttime but will continue using Clinique in the morning . My Grandma used Pond's :)

March 10, 2016

This yellow lotion has always been one of my favourite lotions as my skin has changed over the years. It was the first "posh" brands that I ever tried while living in England, and I have continued to buy it over the years, even after moving to Canada. It leaves my skin feeling great, even in the cold dry Canadian winters, and the sample sizes are perfect for weekends away. A staple that is worth splurging on for me.

March 09, 2016

I wear this underneath my makeup and nothing can compare to the way that it makes me look. It is so smooth and flawless and my makeup looks great all day. A little pricey but if you can find it on sale I suggest you try it out :)

February 01, 2016

This great moisturizer has been in my cabinet for years. Although it's not my primary moisturizing, getting the "Clinque bonus" bags means I always have a bottle on the go. I love that it's easy to apply, soaks in fast and my face feels immediately moisturized. I have really dry skin so I don't find it's moisturizing enough for my Canadian winter skin, but I like having it around in case I need a little moisture during the day.

November 05, 2015

Excellent moisturizer but no spf in it