3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

March 24, 2015

This is one of my favourite moisturizers, it absorbs well and doesn't leave a film on your face or feel oily like some moisturizers. BUT, I find that aveeno moisturizer from the drugstore works exactly the same and it's a hell of a lot cheeper. This moisturizer works, I don't find any other benefits out of it except for the moisture, so I would definitely just pick up a drugstore moisturizer rather than purchase this. I think aveeno moisturizers are great, or vaseline face moisturizers work well also, olay is another good one, or the l'oreal youth code moisture one works awesome.

March 13, 2015

Can not imagine starting my day with out this product . I love how it goes on and how it feels and what it does for my skin.I am 47 and I see a differenece after use .

March 13, 2015

I have skin that is quite dry and during my pregnancy, it was (insanely) sensitive. Clinique was one of the few moisturizers that actually worked and didn't leave me rashy, blotchy and red (it wasn't pretty when I had an allergic reaction, let me tell ya). There isn't any scent and when purchasing the product, the woman at the counter mentioned that they have very strict allergy testing. That if any of their product testers have any sort of reaction, they will reformulate the product. I don't know if this is true or not but my senstive skin certainly liked the lotion and for me, that says a lot. It was moisturizing but not heavy for the day time, so I could put it on and then apply my makeup afterwards without waiting.

If used at night, my skin felt great and soft but come morning would be a little tight and dry. I live in a very, very dry climate though.

Overall I really like this product and will be purchasing another bottle.

January 05, 2015

It's not that expensive and is pretty moisturizing. Helps my skin a lot when I use it.

November 22, 2014

My first interaction with this lotion came just over a year ago when I bought a top from Thebay.com and they sent a free sample along with my package. Took a couple of days to realize I needed to have this in my life forever. Before this product my nightly face lotion routine consisted of a drug store brand that usually left me dry and caused a lot breakouts. I continued to use these products because I figured it was just my skin, not the actual product.
    This lotion does exactly what it's name outlines...it dramatically moisturizes your face. My face feels and looks hydrated. My cheeks are plump and my once combination skin, is slowly evolving. The dryness that once was is gone and even my t-zone is less oily. It gives a great uniformity to my skin.
    I chose the pump bottle as it is more convenient and easier to get the best amount out. Also, the price ($32) makes it worth every penny.

November 20, 2014

Light lotion, moisturizes without feeling greasy. Fair price for good quality facial cream.

October 31, 2014

My skin has gone through a lot of changes these past few years. From the end of puberty to moving to a completely different climate, I never know from one minute to the next what my skin will hate but I have always relied on Clinique to help me with my dermatological woes, and especially this cream! I can't say enough good things about this product. They're not kidding when they say it's dramatically different, the texture is light and creamy and unlike anything you've ever touched before. If you've been thinking about giving it a try, DO IT

October 30, 2014

Feels so light in skin, amazing for summer months for light moisture.

October 28, 2014

This is a very moisturizing lotion. I recently moved up to a much colder climate than I'm used to, and this lotion has done a great job of keeping the flakies away. If you have very dry skin, this lotion would be absolutely perfect for you. I haven't found that it breaks me out at all, which is great. I have extremely oily skin, so I feel this lotion might be a tad heavy for me. I would like to eventually try the gel version of this product, as it's a lot lighter and probably more suitable for oily skin. I still enjoy the lotion though!

October 22, 2014

i used to use this when my mum would get ready when i was a little girl, the smell of it always takes me back, now i use it all the time