3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

2.2/5

September 18, 2018

Not the best for my skin type

I really wanted to love this product because I have sensitive skin and Clinique products are known for being gentle on the skin. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have oily skin in some areas on my face and it made me more greasy than I am. I also don’t like the smell it has when applying.

September 14, 2018

j'adore

la nouvelle lotion de clinique est très agréable, sa texture fond directement sur le visage, j'en rachèterais certainement lorsque mon flacon sera vide.

August 08, 2018

Great basic moisturizer!

This moisturizer is my go to! I have tried plenty of expensive brands that claim to do this or that. No cream works miracles but this cream for it’s price point does a great job at moisturizing without causing your face to become oily.

2.8/5

August 03, 2018

Good product, just not for me.

I got this product hoping it would work well with my combination skin. I found in the winter it works decently for me, since I live in Canada and have cold dry winters that dry out my face pretty badly.

However, in the summer months it seems to not help at all with the oily sections of my face. I also noticed that I would get breakouts after using it twice a day in the summer, I think because my skin is very sensitive to some products.

Sadly It’s just not for me. I was hoping it would be a good product for me since I do like to use Clinique. I use Cliniques “take the day off” cleansing balm, as a makeup remover that works fantastic, and I also use a Clinique deep charcoal cleanser on a daily basis that I absolutely love.

This moisturizer isn’t on the cheap side either, which is a disappointment because if it wasn’t so expensive I would use it for just the winter. I can’t justify the price for a product that only works a couple of months out of the year for me, when I could just buy a cheaper or equal value product that works year around for me.

So while this product may be a good product for some, it’s just not made for my super sensitive, combination skin.

July 31, 2018

It is very hydration!

It seems to be very good to people who have dry skin, but it didn't work my my skin (combination). Still, you can tell it is a good product with good quality, it is just not good for me.

July 22, 2018

Good moisturizer

I used this lotion for few years , it's not heavy and leaves the skin very hydrated , even under make up it works fantastic . I love it I use it few 3-4 times a week .

It does not help if you have wrinkles or fine lines .

July 16, 2018

I might buy this product again.

I have used this product off and on for the past 20 years or more. While I believe this is a very good product, I also believe that it may no longer suit my skin needs.

July 06, 2018

Me gusta y no me gusta.

Solía ser piel muy grasa y para ese entonces me servía como me tenía que servir , pero ahora que mi piel se ha vuelto muy seca está crema en realidad no me ha ayudado mucho no es tan dramática la sensacion de humectacion cómo aclama pero si sirve si eres piel grasa, no creo que la vuelva a comprar porque siento que es muy agresiva para mi piel , cada vez que me la aplico en la zona de mis cachetes me arde un poco y no creo que eso sea normal , no me produce ninguna rojez pero si siento ese ardor en los cachetes que se va disminuyendo con los minutos , si mi piel se vuelve a poner grasa como antes sin duda esta sería la primera crema que volvería a comprar

June 26, 2018

Perfect for my dry skin!

After shower! Before going to bed! My saviour during winter! I love using this. Its very light, my skin absorb it fast and it doesnt feel oily after applying!! Highly recommended!

June 26, 2018

CLINIQUE

Love this moisturiser however i find the price tag to be a bit much. best moisturiser i have ever tired hydrates my skin great in summer and winter without switching. wish it was more affordable.