3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

November 14, 2018

Holy grail moisturizer

I have VERY sensitive, combination skin and find that I always need to switch up my face moisturizer depending on the weather or how much my skin is breaking out. I decided to splurge on this moisturizer because I heard that it's great for sensitive, combination skin and I have to say it was worth every penny! This stuff has lasted me almost 8 months and I use it everyday. My skin hasn't had a bad reaction to this. Will definitely repurchase!

October 18, 2018

Amazing Moistuizer

I have acne with combination skin. I’ve been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for years. I only need 1 pump so a bottle lasts a long time. Worth every penny.

October 10, 2018

So moisturizing

I’ve been using this lotion for years and I love it. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is the only product I could find that actually worked. A little goes a long way, if you use too much your skin will get oily/greasy so just be careful and it works wonders

September 29, 2018

This changed my skin

I’ve been using this for a long time, it’s not the only moisturizer I use but it was the first moisturizer that actually stopped my skin from being dry ...
    I’ve also tried the moisturizing gel from Clinique, and that one is good as well..
    People who would benefit from this product, would be someone with severely dry skin.
    In the winter this is definitely my go to moisturizer.

2.2/5

September 18, 2018

Not the best for my skin type

I really wanted to love this product because I have sensitive skin and Clinique products are known for being gentle on the skin. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have oily skin in some areas on my face and it made me more greasy than I am. I also don’t like the smell it has when applying.

September 14, 2018

j'adore

la nouvelle lotion de clinique est très agréable, sa texture fond directement sur le visage, j'en rachèterais certainement lorsque mon flacon sera vide.

August 08, 2018

Great basic moisturizer!

This moisturizer is my go to! I have tried plenty of expensive brands that claim to do this or that. No cream works miracles but this cream for it’s price point does a great job at moisturizing without causing your face to become oily.

2.8/5

August 03, 2018

Good product, just not for me.

I got this product hoping it would work well with my combination skin. I found in the winter it works decently for me, since I live in Canada and have cold dry winters that dry out my face pretty badly.

However, in the summer months it seems to not help at all with the oily sections of my face. I also noticed that I would get breakouts after using it twice a day in the summer, I think because my skin is very sensitive to some products.

Sadly It’s just not for me. I was hoping it would be a good product for me since I do like to use Clinique. I use Cliniques “take the day off” cleansing balm, as a makeup remover that works fantastic, and I also use a Clinique deep charcoal cleanser on a daily basis that I absolutely love.

This moisturizer isn’t on the cheap side either, which is a disappointment because if it wasn’t so expensive I would use it for just the winter. I can’t justify the price for a product that only works a couple of months out of the year for me, when I could just buy a cheaper or equal value product that works year around for me.

So while this product may be a good product for some, it’s just not made for my super sensitive, combination skin.

July 31, 2018

It is very hydration!

It seems to be very good to people who have dry skin, but it didn't work my my skin (combination). Still, you can tell it is a good product with good quality, it is just not good for me.

July 22, 2018

Good moisturizer

I used this lotion for few years , it's not heavy and leaves the skin very hydrated , even under make up it works fantastic . I love it I use it few 3-4 times a week .

It does not help if you have wrinkles or fine lines .