3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

February 06, 2019

I diffently would buy this product again

First time ever using clinique products can I say amazing it puts a beautiful glow all over my face n that is what I needed n super smooth last a day long. I deffinly buy this again

February 06, 2019

Have used it for years

I have used this moisturizing lotion as far as I can remember. Love the pump that it has with just the right amount. It leaves skin soft all day, I use it daily.

January 23, 2019

Helped me so much

The skin on my face cracks & gets extremely dry during winter, this has saved me, I use it every time I leave the shower & I haven’t had peeling skin in months. This is my go to moisturizer.

December 08, 2018

My favourite Moisturizer

I love this product. It is by far the best moisturizer. It leaves your skin soft and lasts a long time. I use it as my daily face lotion when the weather gets colder and my face needs longer lasting moisture.

November 14, 2018

Holy grail moisturizer

I have VERY sensitive, combination skin and find that I always need to switch up my face moisturizer depending on the weather or how much my skin is breaking out. I decided to splurge on this moisturizer because I heard that it's great for sensitive, combination skin and I have to say it was worth every penny! This stuff has lasted me almost 8 months and I use it everyday. My skin hasn't had a bad reaction to this. Will definitely repurchase!

October 18, 2018

Amazing Moistuizer

I have acne with combination skin. I’ve been using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for years. I only need 1 pump so a bottle lasts a long time. Worth every penny.

October 10, 2018

So moisturizing

I’ve been using this lotion for years and I love it. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is the only product I could find that actually worked. A little goes a long way, if you use too much your skin will get oily/greasy so just be careful and it works wonders

October 06, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Awesome Product

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I have tried several different brands and none of them come close to being this good. I have a somewhat oily t-zone with moderately dry cheeks. I can use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion all over my face without worrying about it making my oily patches worse but helping with the the dryness in my cheeks. My cheeks get really dry especially in the winter and it helps moisturize them. I have used the tube and the pump top bottle. I actually prefer the tube to the pump top. Even though there is more product in the pump I always feel like I waste some of the lotion in the pump top because I can't get it all out. With the tube I can even cut it open and scrape it out. I love that it doesn't have any scent to it. I can't stand putting any product on my face that has a smell to it.

September 29, 2018

This changed my skin

I’ve been using this for a long time, it’s not the only moisturizer I use but it was the first moisturizer that actually stopped my skin from being dry ...
    I’ve also tried the moisturizing gel from Clinique, and that one is good as well..
    People who would benefit from this product, would be someone with severely dry skin.
    In the winter this is definitely my go to moisturizer.

2.2/5

September 18, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Not the best for my skin type

I really wanted to love this product because I have sensitive skin and Clinique products are known for being gentle on the skin. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have oily skin in some areas on my face and it made me more greasy than I am. I also don’t like the smell it has when applying.