3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

February 27, 2019

Love it

I’ve been using Clinique face moisturizers since I’m in my early twenties! It kept my face skin soft!
    When I was in my early twenties I was being criticized by other girls because I was using products to take care of my face that early... now they have regrets they didn’t do it... my skin looks way better than people my age!

February 17, 2019

I've been using this for a few years and love this moisturizer! It is so gentle on my sensitive combination skin and does not leave me dry or oily. My skin feels soft and looks good.

February 17, 2019

The only moisturizer I will use on my face

The BEST moisturizer. I struggle with dry skin due to the products I use to help my acne, and this is the only moisturizer I have found to help. It is super light, I let it sit for 5 minutes before doing my make up and it works perfectly. It is more on the expensive side but for how it works its definately worth it. I use it in the morning and night and it works wonders.

February 09, 2019

Go-To Moisturizer

With combination/very sensitive/dry skin, I've gone through SEVERAL moisturizers trying to find the right one, and I've done it! This Clinique moisturizer is definitely my go-to. It's lightweight on the skin while still being hydrating, and I absolutely love the pump format (so useful and hygienic). There is a light, almost floral smell that is barely noticeable and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I recommend everyone try this at least once, you and your skin won't regret it. You may even buy it again.

February 09, 2019

Great moisturizer

This is a great moisturizer if you have dry or sensitive skin, it has helped clear up my skin, I’ve been using is for over a year now. It absorbs easily into the skin and it’s not greasy at all. Highly recommend it!

February 08, 2019

Amazing lotion. 11/10!

This moisturizing lotion is one of my absolute favorite products. It is lightweight and so amazing on the skin. It also comes in handy pump format amazing for hygienic reasons.

February 06, 2019

I diffently would buy this product again

First time ever using clinique products can I say amazing it puts a beautiful glow all over my face n that is what I needed n super smooth last a day long. I deffinly buy this again

February 06, 2019

Have used it for years

I have used this moisturizing lotion as far as I can remember. Love the pump that it has with just the right amount. It leaves skin soft all day, I use it daily.

January 23, 2019

Helped me so much

The skin on my face cracks & gets extremely dry during winter, this has saved me, I use it every time I leave the shower & I haven’t had peeling skin in months. This is my go to moisturizer.

December 08, 2018

My favourite Moisturizer

I love this product. It is by far the best moisturizer. It leaves your skin soft and lasts a long time. I use it as my daily face lotion when the weather gets colder and my face needs longer lasting moisture.