4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Even Better Foundation Reviews

October 30, 2017

Great buy for uneven skin tones.

I struggled with a lot of Acne scars from when I was in high school, and this foundation evened out my skin tone but is also sensitive enough on my skin that I can use every day. It doesn't break me out like other drug store foundations so to me it's worth the extra spend.

September 28, 2017

Does it's job but isn't for me...

This is a tough one, I love the coverage and the bottle with the dipstick, the colour works great with my skin and I was pleased with the price ... but ... I have been breaking out like an acne prone teenager! Seriously, I haven't had this much acne for at least ten years. It's a shame but it just isn't working for me. Estée Lauder double wear gives me the same coverage and doesn't cause me to breakout - it's my regular foundation, but I wanted to see if I could find the same coverage in a less drying foundation and that's what led me to Clinique, however I'm going to have to keep looking.

September 27, 2017

Amazing

By far the best foundation I have ever used. It's super light weight and doesn't cause my face to feel greasy after a few hours. It provides fantastic coverage as well. 10/10 would recommend this product, I refuse to use anything else!

September 26, 2017

My #1 foundation of all time!

This is my everyday-use foundation. It's amazing because it is a very moisturizing foundation which is perfect for me, as I have drier skin. Once I found this I never went back to any other foundations (which usually dry up my skin so easily and become flaky). Also this is not too pricey.

September 20, 2017

Nice

It's the best foundation and match that I am using right now. I have oily, sensitive to break out and this foundation never irritate or breaks me out, light coverage, easly buildable and spf protection. It gives good coverage with soft and beautiful natural finish. I love it. I am going to keep it for long

August 26, 2017

Texture parfaite

J'adore ce produit. Depuis plusieurs année, j'achète seulement cette marque de fond de teint. Sa texte est parfaite, très douce, aucune sensation de peau mouillé ou de peau gluante.

May 16, 2017

This is my favourite foundation. It is light, with a natural coverage but has a bit of luminosity to it that give you a healthy glow. The benefit is that in time it helps diminish dark spots and discolouration.

May 08, 2017

I've been using this product for years. It blends well on my skin, looks very natural but still covers most imperfections. I love that it has sunscreen built into it so I have a little protection when I'm out and about.

2.2/5

March 29, 2017

I did not enjoy this foundation. I found the shades difficult to match to my skin tone. As the day went on, the foundation turned orangey and caked to areas on my face.

March 10, 2017

Omg you cannot go wrong with this stuff. I used to use it all the time a couple years back it was my go to foundation then I don't know what happened it must of been out of stock one day and I must of never went back. Well I just purchased one again and let me tell you nothing has changed. It applies so smoothly, effortlessly, and blends in so well. I find it's also a foundation that is easy to match to! You won't be disappointed