Clinique Even Better Foundation Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 729 in Foundation

May 16, 2017

This is my favourite foundation. It is light, with a natural coverage but has a bit of luminosity to it that give you a healthy glow. The benefit is that in time it helps diminish dark spots and discolouration.

May 08, 2017

I've been using this product for years. It blends well on my skin, looks very natural but still covers most imperfections. I love that it has sunscreen built into it so I have a little protection when I'm out and about.

2.2/5

March 29, 2017

I did not enjoy this foundation. I found the shades difficult to match to my skin tone. As the day went on, the foundation turned orangey and caked to areas on my face.

March 10, 2017

Omg you cannot go wrong with this stuff. I used to use it all the time a couple years back it was my go to foundation then I don't know what happened it must of been out of stock one day and I must of never went back. Well I just purchased one again and let me tell you nothing has changed. It applies so smoothly, effortlessly, and blends in so well. I find it's also a foundation that is easy to match to! You won't be disappointed

March 07, 2017

This is the only foundation I use! I apply it with a foundation brush and the color blends seamlessly in! It lasts all day and really helps to even out my skin tone!

July 07, 2016

I love this foundation because my skin looks better after 6 months!

It is light and easy to apply.

In summer, I have to use two shades to match my skin tone but it is worth the cost. In winter, I use #01(Alabaster).

June 21, 2016

This is my go to foundation! I love this product. It goes on so easily. It does cover but not too much I like that it is light and fells good even for summer. Right now it is just too hot for a heavy foundation.

April 26, 2016

I loved this foundation so much. It goes on so nice and makes my skin look flawless! I had never tried it before and have tried many other ones but this is the best i have ever used.

March 21, 2016

I instantly fell in love with the Clinique even better foundation. I was very pleased with its full coverage, how smooth it goes on and lasts all day long. Will definitely be purchasing again.

March 10, 2016

Best foundation ever. It blends in perfectly to my skin, it isn't too heavy and it helps conceal redness and an uneven skin tone at the same time. It feels fresh and stays on all day but is still easy to remove.