Clinique “even better glow” light reflecting makeup Reviews
#128 in Foundation

August 19, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Amazing glowy foundation!

This foundation is beautiful, it’s glowy, long lasting, and a light/medium buildable coverage. GREAT for dry skin and has a great shade range. It doesn’t cling to dry spots and as long as you set this product around your fine lines it does not settle in. I would definitely recommend.

July 14, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great light foundation

This is a lovely light foundation great coverage if you have freckles and want to see them!
    It feels light on the skin, not too heavy and lasts well throughout the day!

July 04, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

My go to foundation

I don’t wear make up very often, I like to try to improve my look naturally, plus if I wear make up too often I tend to get breakouts, however this is my go to foundation for a light, natural looking finish.

It comes in lots of shades and I’ve managed to find something that matches my skin tone perfectly (oat). The foundation feels really light on my face and is a great base for powders and creams.

2.8/5

March 12, 2019

If it wasn't so expensive id buy again

For the price you pay you may as well buy a cheaper product. It's smooth but does not cover properly. Smells good on your skin but again too expensive

February 04, 2019

So light on the skin but covers beautifully.

I'm in love with this foundation. It blends really easily into the skin and you cannot feel that is there. I love that it is buildable so I can use it as a light cover up or and more for a full face glam look.

January 10, 2019

Good Coverage

This foundation is very nice. Goes on smooth and blends very easily. No need to use primer for the most part either as it’s coverage is great. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

June 27, 2018

Just the right glow

I bought this from Shoppers on the recommendation of the cosmetics lady and was not disappointed. It can be applied to have a sheer finish that let my freckles show through or can be layered for fuller coverage.
    It’s “light reflecting” so gives a subtle glow to skin and has spf 15.
    I’ve enjoyed using this and would buy it again.