Prestige Item
Clinique High Impact Mascara Reviews

With Clinique High Impact Mascara, kick up the volume and length of each and every lash! Add to the impact.

September 05, 2013

It's a great mascara. Doesn't irritate my eyes and it washes off cleanly, but doesn't smudge. The problem for me is price. I used to pay it, but I've found less expensive mascaras that work just (or almost) as well and are much more cost effective. But I do love Clinique products.

September 03, 2013

I really like this mascara. Thickens and curls my lashes without smudging under my eye. Easy to take off and not irritating. One con I have about this product is the price, $18CAD for a mascara that lasts 6 months.

2.7/5

August 12, 2013

This mascara was quite good however flakes off throughout the day so I probably won't repurchase

July 12, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara...only issue I have is cost! Now that I'm a stay at home mom I can't spend that kind of money on mascara;(

June 21, 2013

This is a great mascara that provides a bold, sexy impact throughout the day or night. It really builds up your lashes to give the appearance of thick lashes, yet it is not clumpy. I would recommend this product for the price.

May 29, 2013

I received this in Black as a free gift with purchase, and I was impressed by the results. It lengthened my lashes, adding thickness without much effort. I apply this on my top and bottom lashes after curling, and the more I apply the bolder and fuller they look. It dries very quickly and I like the formula for this reason. I don't like that it has an alcoholic scent and tends to cause a sting/burn when my eyes are moist. It is not waterproof so refrain from moisture, and to prevent clumping, let dry between coats.

May 27, 2013

This stuff is great. I prefer it over most drugstore brand mascaras. It's obviously more expensive than drugstore brands, but if it ever goes on sale I buy it up!

March 10, 2013

I first got this mascara as a sample from a clinique bag. Ever since then its my favourite mascara. It gives the right amount of volume and length.

January 20, 2013

i have the trial size of this mascara i got it from facebook sample sign up . its real good mascara.

December 12, 2012

This has quickly become my favourite mascara.
    I always buy a different mascara because I like to try new ones every time
    I received a sample of this is a gift pack, and it will be the first mascara that I will purchase again.