Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild) Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

July 19, 2017

Gentle

This facial soap is great for taking makeup off and for making my face feel clean. It is gentle and mild enough for my sensitive skin. You only have to use a little bit every time, so I think it is worth the money.

May 05, 2017

I really like Clinique liquid facial soap. I find that it cleans my skin well without drying it out. I like the pump dispenser for ease of application. It doesn't really have a strong smell, which is great. I keep a bottle in my shower and use it every morning to clean my face.

March 01, 2017

This soap worked pretty well at cleansing and helping keep breakout areas from being irritated. I do feel that this isn't quite as mild as marketed, however. I have combination-oily skin with a couple of dry patches and this did occasionally dry more than others. If you wear little to medium coverage makeup, this works well to remove most of it easily. For more full coverage, I needed to work a little harder at removing. As a heads up, make sure not to use this near your eyes! The biggest problem for me is the darn pump this thing comes with. It's a pain to use and ended up breaking so I had to twist off and pull out the top and tube to use this afterward.

August 08, 2016

I'm very impressed with this liquid face soap. It doesn't make my skin breakout an oily skin after using this controlled.I notice that most face i use soaps my skin tends to dry my out this didn't do that.The scent fresh and light deep cleans my skin wonderful

February 13, 2016

Like all Clinique products, the price is somewhat high. However, buying Clinique products is buying exceptional quality.
    My skin is unpredictable; unexpected outbreaks, dry and peeling regions, oily T-region...
    I have tried many face soaps to uniformize my skin and Clinique Liquid Facial Soap is the only product that worked for more than a week.
    I have now used this facial soap for about 3 months, once or twice a day, and my skin looks much better.
    It is a non-irritating, gentle soap, convenient for people with sensitive skin as well as with oily skin (you just have to select the soap for your skin type).

2.7/5

January 05, 2016

This cleanser does work well and cleans your skin but I find it too strong for my skin, and I also find I need to try pretty hard to remove any eye makeup. I use a different cleanser now. This cleanser is a favourite amongst other women and that's why I tried it, but it didn't work well for me.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic