Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Reviews

July 15, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Cream/gel

This product is like a creamy gel, it is fresh and pleasant to put on your face. You can use it as a base for the make-up. The texture is nice and easy to apply.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing moisturiser

I had this product for more than 2 months now and I love it. It keeps your skin hydrated and smooth. It penetrates the skin really fast and you can see your skin actually glowing.

July 12, 2019

Clinique moisture surge

This is so far the best face moisturizer I have come across.
    Though I am not a big fan of gel moisturizers but this one is worth it for making the skin feel plump and juicy.
    It does not leave a thick film on the skin and gets absorbed easily.
    I have a combination skin and after applying this moisturizer my skin doesn't feel greasy at all. It can be used in any weather condition as it easily blends in the skin.
    Also, it works well for all skin types, though little expensive but it lasts really long.

July 10, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Very hydrating

I love this product. I love that it is light, gel based and does not have a strong fragrance. This is my go to for my dry/oily skin. I have been using this for a few years and have yet to find one that beats it. I like to buy it in the small/travel size that way it stays fresh and is easy to transport

June 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Amazing

I hardly ever spend money on myself and this is a must have for my nightly routine it’s so clean feeling and smells amazing I would definitely try it if u haven’t

April 25, 2019

Great moisture

I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was a gel-lotion like consistency and very light weight. It asorbed nicely into my skin and left it feeling extremely soft. I loved it alot. I want to purchase this again.

1.0/5

April 24, 2019

Do not like

i didnt find this product to be hydrating at all, it soaked into my skin so fast and didnt leave it feeling moisturized at all, it also peeled a lot, i would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a moisturizer that actually moisturizes your skin

April 23, 2019

Clinique Moisture Surge

I love this moisturizer! I put it on before bed after washing my face. My skin feels soft and smooth after application. I would definitely recommend this product!

April 22, 2019

Really like this moisturizer

I got this moisturizer as a sample from purchasing at sephora and i’m really glad I chose it! It’s really lightweight and goes on very smoothly and dries very quickly! Gives a sort of matte look and feel. I’m not sure it would actually be 72 hours because my skin gets oily easily so it really depends on your skin type. But overall I would definitely buy the full package!

March 26, 2019

101% recommended!

Truly one of the best moisturizer i've ever used! TBH!!! My skin feels supple and stays hydrated all throughout the day. I love that it feels VERY light yet VERY moisturized! I use this on my dry skin like elbows and ankles and works perfect!!! I super duper recommend this product!!