Clinique moisture surge 72 hour Reviews

August 16, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Amazing

I love this cream, it’s amazing, really moisturising from the first use, sinks into the skin really well leaving skin soft and without any residue or greasiness. It’s a little expensive but worth it as it lasts a while.

August 15, 2019

A good moisturizer for dry skin

I have dry and sensitive skin. I have been looking for a perfect moisturizer and my friend who works in skin care, gave me a sample of moisture surge. This works really good for me but I have to use a lot of it ,(could be because I have very dry skin). It is a bit expensive but given the amount of work it does for me, I am happy to shed those dollars.
    Other than that, I really like this product. I use it under my makeup and it doesn’t make my face feel dry. I am on my second jar and good thing about this line is that it works great for sensitive skin. I would recommend it for sure!

July 21, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Fabulous!

It’s quite expensive - £18 for 30ml from Amazon but you only need a tiny bit so it lasts for ages. It really is a moisture surge for the face but it does dry in very quickly.

July 19, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

I love Moisture Surge!

This is my absolute favourite moisturiser and is perfect for all seasons. The light fresh gel cream is light on the skin and absorbs quickly. It provides excellent moisturisation throughout the day.

The price tag is quite high but a little goes a long way so I wouldn't let that out you off!

Excellent quality as you would expect from Clinique.

July 16, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

A great summer moisturiser!

An amazing moisturiser!! Love the jelly like texture , it’s really refreshing and moisturising. My skin feels so soft and supple after use! I love it for summer and it’s so lightweight. Perfect for all skin types

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing moisturiser

I had this product for more than 2 months now and I love it. It keeps your skin hydrated and smooth. It penetrates the skin really fast and you can see your skin actually glowing.

July 10, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Very hydrating

I love this product. I love that it is light, gel based and does not have a strong fragrance. This is my go to for my dry/oily skin. I have been using this for a few years and have yet to find one that beats it. I like to buy it in the small/travel size that way it stays fresh and is easy to transport

June 14, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Amazing

I hardly ever spend money on myself and this is a must have for my nightly routine it’s so clean feeling and smells amazing I would definitely try it if u haven’t

1.0/5

April 24, 2019

Do not like

i didnt find this product to be hydrating at all, it soaked into my skin so fast and didnt leave it feeling moisturized at all, it also peeled a lot, i would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a moisturizer that actually moisturizes your skin

April 23, 2019

Clinique Moisture Surge

I love this moisturizer! I put it on before bed after washing my face. My skin feels soft and smooth after application. I would definitely recommend this product!