Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

April 03, 2013

This works well for those really dry days. You do not need to use much and it feels nice and refreashing as it is cool. You might think this is weird but in the summer I put mine in the fridge.

April 03, 2013

I am a big fan of this moisturizer during the winter.

During the cold season, my skin tends to dry out like crazy, so I recently picked this up to get me through the cold, windy days, after trying some as part of my Clinique bonus. I LOVE it.

It's heavy enough for the winter, and leaves my skin filling plump and smooth! I love it... It's a bit pricey at like $40 or so, but using it twice a day really makes my skin look gorgeous, which I think is worth the price tag.

I wouldn't recommend for summer, but winter - heck yes!

April 01, 2013

I am in love with this product. I have always been a fan of Clinique's products but this has to be one of the best. Instead of a lotion or a cream, this product is in a gel formula. It is so refreshing to apply and moisturizes like crazy! If you are willing to spend the money, it's completely worth it!

February 15, 2013

I swear by this product. I have done a lot of reaseach and always come up with positive ratings for this product. I have noticed a difference.

November 26, 2012

I was suffering from dry skin last winter for the first time in my life, my regular moisturizer just wasn't cutting it. This moisturizer is amazing, feels so amazing on my skin and moisturized every bit perfectly. When I apply it at night and wash my face in the morning I can feel it on my face still when I'm washing it away. Amazing, on my third one now

July 19, 2012

Love this product and have been using it for over a year. It's very light and it doesn't have a very strong smell. The price is reasonable considering the effectiveness of this product.

July 09, 2012

I have very dry skin in the winter but in the summer it tends to be oily.

This product is great cause it doesn't have a harsh smell.The texture is very light. (like a gel)

when applied it doesn't feel like you are wearing your cream. it is absorbed pretty quickly.

It's a high quality product that doesn't disappoint

June 30, 2012

As someone with oily dehydrated skin living through harsh winters, I can confidently say that this product saved my skin. No matter how many layers of moisturizer I put on, within minutes my skin would look cracked and flaky and no amount of exfoliating would help. I ran to the Clinique counter and asked what could help my skin?! The ever helpful Anne told me that putting this over my normal moisturizer would give me that extra boost my skin needed to stay moisturized, and sure enough it did! In the summer I don't use this due to the high humidity not affecting my skin, but in the winter this leaves me with soft, moisturized skin that doesn't flake, doesn't cause breakouts and doesn't leave my oily skin any worse! Absolutely worth the price for this miracle in a jar!

May 16, 2012

Although this product is pretty pricey, I still love it. Leaves my faces so soft and smooth and smells great! Especially great for those who live in cold areas and during winter months.

March 25, 2012

Pretty pricey but works great on my oily sensitive skin LOVE IT!!