Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

2.8/5

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective but smells bad

This moisturizer is very effective and makes my skin feel dewy. It is not greasy or sticky and absorbs vey well. The one complaint I have is that it has a very strong chemical type smell, both in the jar and when you first put it on your face.

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

Love this stuff

This is the best stuff I have ever tried! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. When I find my skin looking dry I use a little of this, it goes a long way, at night after washing my face. I wake up with soft smooth skin.

May 23, 2018

Great moisture

Like all Clinique products they feel natural on the skin, not sticky or goopy. Easily spreadable. My only drawback would be it’s not the best product for aging skin of that is a concern for you.

May 23, 2018

I would buy this product again

is is a great oil free product to carry whilst travelling, it has multiple uses and is designed for every skin type. It’s a gel cream hybrid that provides instant hydration that lasts, it has that instant gratification as it really soaks into the skin and gives the skin a moisture boost. I really love that it can be used in different ways, you can apply it over make-up for on-the-go top ups, you can use it mixed with foundation or as a mask, and you can work it into your cuticles and other dry areas. A great, multi-tasking product to carry around with you.

March 28, 2018

Smooth and silky

I love this facial cream. Light enough to use daily and you can feel the hydration the moment you put it on.
    I originally got it with my purchase as a free gift. I went through the jar quickly and went back to buy the full size ! It is around 45$ and worth every penny!
    I will stick with this light weight, non oily moisturizer for as long as possible!

March 28, 2018

Amazing !

The best moisturizer ever my skin was peeled and very dry and this product worked perfectly on my skin and its so soft made me wants to try all clinique products seriously !

March 19, 2018

A staple!

This moisturizer has really helped my oily/combination skin during the winter months. A litlle goes a long way! It looks extremely great under makeup.

March 10, 2018

This cream needs only to be applied in a very thin layer and a bottle lasts forever. I have dark circles from iron deficiency, but each morning after I rinse my face, I apply this and within a few minutes, my skin is gets brighter and firmer and those rings are very much reduced. I highly recommend this product to anyone with a similar problem. You'll love it!

March 05, 2018

Love it

Love this moisturizer,perfect amount of moisture, oil free so it doesnt break me out, gel like consistency that feels so cooling on the face,very lightweight

March 01, 2018

Great moisturizer

I love this moisturizer from Clinique. It is very lightweight and easily absorbed. I use this gel-like moisturizer in the morning and usually before applying my foundation. My skin feels soft and supple afterwards and doesn't look oily at all.