Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

February 06, 2019

This REALLY works!

This has been such a skin saver for me! Im finding that as I get older my skin is getting dryer. Now that I'm in my 40s I'm more concerned about lines and wrinkles so I take extra care to keep my skin moisturized. My mother first told me about this and Im so glad she did. It's saved my skin, especially in the harsh winters. A little goes a long way too. I've used it on its own but normally I do my regular skin care regime and add 2-3 pea sized drops on top. It really locks the moisture in. On days where my makeup looks cakey I'll rub a little into my palms and lightly "press" it onto my face for a refreshed, glowy look.

January 24, 2019

Best moisturizer!!!

My mom gifted me this moisturizer and omg!!!! Love how hydrated my face feels. I apply it every morning and night. My skincare routine wouldn't be complete without it.

December 18, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Best facial moisturizer available

My skin is extremely dry but moisture surge smooths and hydrates it so it is super soft and not flaky. I have been using this for a year and can tell if I forget to use it even one day.

October 30, 2018

Amazing Moisturizer

This is my go to moisturizer throughout the harsh Canadian winter. Gives that extra burst of moisture for the cold and dry days and leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated.

October 23, 2018
    Georgia, United States

all time favorite moisturizer

I’ve been using this moisturizer every single day for the past two years. I’m obsessed with it. It feels so good to apply, and it works wonders on my skin. I can have dry and/or oily skin depending on the season, and it works well no matter how my skin is. It’s the only moisturizer I’ll use.

2.8/5

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Effective but smells bad

This moisturizer is very effective and makes my skin feel dewy. It is not greasy or sticky and absorbs vey well. The one complaint I have is that it has a very strong chemical type smell, both in the jar and when you first put it on your face.

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

Love this stuff

This is the best stuff I have ever tried! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. When I find my skin looking dry I use a little of this, it goes a long way, at night after washing my face. I wake up with soft smooth skin.

March 28, 2018

Smooth and silky

I love this facial cream. Light enough to use daily and you can feel the hydration the moment you put it on.
    I originally got it with my purchase as a free gift. I went through the jar quickly and went back to buy the full size ! It is around 45$ and worth every penny!
    I will stick with this light weight, non oily moisturizer for as long as possible!

March 28, 2018

Amazing !

The best moisturizer ever my skin was peeled and very dry and this product worked perfectly on my skin and its so soft made me wants to try all clinique products seriously !

March 06, 2018

Love it

Love this moisturizer,perfect amount of moisture, oil free so it doesnt break me out, gel like consistency that feels so cooling on the face,very lightweight