Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator Reviews

April 23, 2019

Magic Cream

Spent years trying to find a cream that would help relieve my extremely dry skin. My mother finally spent a little bit more money to try a better cream and boy was it ever worth it! Have been hooked ever since, have been using this cream for 5-7 years now and the quality of the product has not changed one bit. Don't need a lot of this cream, a little goes a long way. Will always recommend this product, it is worth every cent!

March 14, 2019

All i can say is.... WOW

I have tried numerous different moisturizers from both the drugstore and high end stores, however i always felt like they weren't doing enough for my very dry skin. So i bought the Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator and it has changed my skin. I apply it every night and when i wake up in the morning my skin looks and feels so hydrated. My only complaint is that i cant use this as a daily morning moisturizer because after i apply it i can still feel it on my skin if that makes sense. But when i apply it overnight it really has time to soak in and like i said its just a WOW product!

January 20, 2019

My best moisturizer so far

I use this only at my night skin care routine. I use it in my second layer after kate somerville wrinkle warior and I really like the result. Make my skin smooth and plump and the next day i still feel my face hydrated.

2.3/5

September 14, 2018

Good

Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
    A lightweight gel-cream moisturizer with auto-replenishing technology that continually rehydrates skin throughout the day

March 04, 2017

I have combination skin so this product made a few dry areas feel great but left the rest of my face very shiny. If you have very dry skin you will probably like it because it relieved my dry skin patches almost immediately. Unfortunately, the cream just wasn't right for my skin type. I used it nightly and even though my skin felt very greasy, I did not get any acne from using it for a few days which is a plus.

January 05, 2017

This is so amazing on my dry sensitive skin. It moisturizes my skin all night. It is still moist in the morning in the winter. Love the feel of it and it doesn't have a smell like some moisturizers do. Makes my skin look ten years younger.

July 23, 2016

You should use this on very dry skin. My skin can vary depending on the seasons, but for me to spend this much when I don't need it- it just doesn't seem like a purchase I need to make. My mom has very dry skin and it worked well for her. She looked more plump and the difference was noticeable after one use.

September 02, 2015

I purchased Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator cream through The Bay because I wanted a light cream to use at night.
    This cream is light in texture, fragrance free and is a perfect face hydrator to apply before bed.
    I trust the Clinique line in providing products without harsh chemicals.

July 16, 2015

I used the Moisture Surge original religiously a few years ago, so I'm excited to have gotten this travel size since the Intense version is even better than the original. I really enjoy using this moisturizer under makeup.

A nice drugstore alternative would be the Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream since it has a very similar texture and costs around $10.

March 03, 2015

Bought a travel size of the Clinique Moisture Surge from Estee Lauder sale last spring and loved it. Decided to check out Sephora for bigger size when Sephora employee suggested I try a product that Clinique had recently released (Moisture Surge Intense!) and I haven't looked back since. I love how soft it makes my skin and I do not breakout from it. I have extremely sensitive skin with red patches and I haven't had any issues since using this.