3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Reviews

July 23, 2019
    Dundee City, United Kingdom

miracle worker in a tiny bottle

paniked a bit about the high price and tiny bottle but it will last for months. i use it daily just a little spot and it moisturises under my eyes and brightens them hiding my dark circles - noticed a huge difference since using this!

March 26, 2019

notice a difference

i got this for my mom in a gift set from sephora and i can not wait to give it to her because of all the amazing reviews i have heard about it, and to see the results from it on my mom’ eyes

August 06, 2018

This such a great eye cream

Love this eye cream, it's so moisturizing under the eyes and keeps them hydrate, it does help with dark circles but helps with those tiny little bumps under the eyes and helps make your under eyes look fresh and awake. Will be repurchasing

1.0/5

March 24, 2018

This eye cream dried out my eyelids

I bought this eye cream to treat my dark circles. I applied it to my dark circles and eyelids each morning. At some point I noticed my eyelids got really dry and itchy and I couldn't figure out what caused it. Since the only change to my routine was the cream, I stopped using it. A few days later my eyelids weren't dry/flaky. So the cream irritated my skin.

March 11, 2018

CLINIQUE pep-start Eye Cream

I received a sample tube of "CLINIQUE" pep-start Eye Cream. I'll try anything once LOL. It says it's a 3 - second eye fix. Hydrates, brightens, perks you up. Well it feels wonderful on, very hydrating, but I think I need more than an eye cream to "perk" me up!

March 10, 2018

Nice smell but underperforms

This is not my favourite eye cream. I get the idea it’s supposed to make my eyes LOOK more awake but it just looks like it isn’t soaking into my skin that well. It is hydrating and smells nice, but for my skin I don’t think it really works that well.

January 30, 2018

A nice hydrating eye cream.

This is a lightweight hydrating cream that leaves the surrounding eye area looking well hydrated. It absorbs quickly and doesnt look greasy or oily. It wears well under makeup. I find my eye looks slightly brighter soon after applying but it's not miraculously noticeable. It does contain peptides which helps preserve collagen reserves. That being said I probably won't repurchase only because I would prefer an anti-wrinkle eye cream. This would be better suited for someone younger looking for an everyday moisturising eye cream.

November 19, 2017

Above average across the board

If you're just looking for a basic eye cream (i.e. not for intensive repair or wrinkles) that's better than drug store brands but not extremely high end, this is great. I've been using this for about 2 months and it's a great cream to moisturize the delicate skin around the eye.

October 02, 2017

This is so good I bought it as gifts for my friends

This is so amazing because it feels good and there is a visible difference after a few weeks. I loved it so much I bought it as gifts for my brother and my girl friends.

July 24, 2017

Works great for under eyes

I have been using this for a while and with a new puppy I haven't been getting much sleep. This eye cream works wonders on my dark circles under my eyes!