Clinique “take the day off” cleansing balm Reviews

June 18, 2020

Probably my favourite Product!!

I have used this product for steady since it’s launch. I have repurchased it numerous times! The balm just melts in your hand and removes all the surface makeup and dirt. Although a little pricey it can last quite a long time.

June 18, 2020

light cleanser for normal skin

I like how fresh I feel after using this product however it takes a large portion of it to get full cleanless so depending on the amount of make up you put on your face it might be different for everyone.

June 02, 2020
    Washington, United States

Amazing product

I got this from Sephora and I love this product. It’s texture is like coconut oil. It’s solidifies to balm but when you rub it in between your palms it becomes oil. Removal of makeup is easy with it. It removes all the makeup including waterproof mascara and liquid lipstick. The skin doesn’t feel dry and stretchy at all. I love to carry a travel size product with me all the time. When I am lazy at night I use this to remove my makeup and it just melts away. Love it. Highly recommend it to everyone

May 31, 2020

This product has never let me down

I have bought this product over a million times, yes it is a little pricey but it is so worth it. Once you are done with your day and your whole day makeup face this is the easiest thing to use. You take a sufficient amount rub between your hands and rub it on your face and your makeup legitimately melts away.

2.2/5

May 17, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Had a skin reaction

As a premium product, i expected alot more from it. It went on nice. Silky and absorbed into the skin but after a few days use, i started getting spots and hadn't used anything else. It would work great for most people but gave me a reaction so i would not use again.

April 26, 2020

Great suds free makeup remover

I got to sample this product from Sephora. The sample lasted for 4? face cleanings. This product is much different than other makeup removers I've used. It definitely melted off my mascara.... When I looked up into mirror, I looked like a raccoon but it rinsed all of well. After my skin felt clean and normal. It is an innovative product. I liked how it worked. A no suds remover. You apply it to dry skin and rub all over then rinse

April 23, 2020
    Arkansas, United States

Effective yet gentle

Absolutely love this to take off my makeup everyday! Love that this is a balm because its extremely easy to travel with. Despite having very sensitive skin, this does not break me out but takes off even my heavy makeup. I do double cleanse so I use this to melt off my makeup and my cleanser for a deep clean. A little goes a long way and highly recommend this!

April 21, 2020

very effective makeup remover

i love using this balm to take off my makeup at the end of the day. You have to use it on dry skin (not wet) and you can massage it all over the face including the eyes. It literally melts everything away, and then you can add some water to massage some more and to lift it all off and rinse it completely at the end. You can follow up after with your regular cleanser. Leaves skin clean and very comfortable with no feeling of tightness at all. Love it.

April 20, 2020

Works well

Ive tried the sample of this and it works well for getting off face makeup but not mascara. I recommend to use a cleanser after this product to get every thing off. Although it works well the only downside is it gets messy easily.

April 04, 2020

Great Alternative of Cleansing Oil

I use it from time to time when I don't' feel like using cleansing oil. It does a great job of removing my daily makeup. It takes off my waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner effectively. It doesn't have any fragrance but it does smell a little bit like Vaseline, which doesn't bother me. It does feel a bit too oily when it melts in your hands and face, and you still feel a bit of oily residue on face after washing it off with water. I personally uses double cleansing method in my routine, so it doesn't bother me. It is easy to travel with since it's in a solid form. It's a good product that I may purchase again when it's on sale.