Clinique “take the day off” cleansing balm Reviews

November 07, 2019

Works well, but at a cost

It works great, and feels great on my skin. The issue is that it gets used up pretty quickly and for the cost, I can't justify it all the time. Great product, but no real bang for your buck here.

October 26, 2019
    California, United States

Effective

This makeup remover is one of the best. I do a full Korean 10 step skincare routine and this cleanser is the absolute best first step in cleansing the face of makeup for the day. I’ll follow with a foaming or cream cleanser and my skin is squeaky clean, makeup free and not stripped off the very little moisture my ultra dry skin has

October 14, 2019
    Michigan, United States

this is great

this product is great!!jdjdjdjfndnncjxndbsbzbshshjsjsjsksksjsjjsjdhxhshxhhxhsgahakoajsjsjdyyxhdbdbejwkziusbenwjdjuxushwhwhudysywhwhwjwueuduuejdhdbcbjskak

August 12, 2019

Love it

I really love most of clinique's moisturizers but I really loved the feel of this one. I put it on after washing my face and it soaks in immediately and feels lovely and light!

July 22, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Effective

Clinique cleansing balm is effective but in all honesty the bi-phase micellar make-up remover oil in a bottle version is much more effective at taking off stubborn mascara etc, as it’s faster. Cleansing balms are more solid and thicker and take a lot more working in where as with a micellar water you just sweep it across the face and it starts lifting away make-up right away.

July 22, 2019
    Florida, United States

The best makeup remover

I don't use many makeup removers because they usually make me break out real bad, but I took a chance on this Take the Day Off Micellar Cleansing wipes because they're a great brand and I really appreciated that it had no scent or harsh chemicals! After a few days and no acne, I was sold and now this is all I'll use!

July 15, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Melts makeup incredibly

I first tried this when I got a sample size pot as part of a free gift. I loved it so much, I had to go buy the full size pot as soon as I'd run out.
    Using this to remove eye makeup, is amazing. I tend to wear fairly heavy, dark eyeshadow/liner & mascara. Putting a small amount of this over my eyes, rubbing it in, & dampening it (which turns it into a 'milk' of sorts), works fantastically well. I no longer wake up with the dreaded 'panda eyes' that I used to (despite thinking I'd managed to get all eye makeup off), it is quite simply the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried.

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Clean skin

This balm starts off as solid, but as you massage it on to your face it melts and becomes a rich oil. Surprisingly it washes off with just water leaving my face super clean and soft.

June 05, 2019

Gentle Makeup Remover Balm

Takes off makeup like a charm, but doesn't leave face greasy after you wash off a product! Removes even tough eye makeup and mascara with ease! If not washed off completely it can cause small white heads so be sure to wash it of after use! This balm also doesn't sting eyes when removing eye makeup!

1.8/5

June 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not a fan

I’m not sure why there was so much hype over this product because I found you needed so much to take your makeup off and it left your face feeling so greasy and it got in my eyes when I took off my eye make up which burned. Not a fan, wouldn’t recommend it