Clinique “take the day off” cleansing balm Reviews

February 12, 2019

Not a bad product

I have used this product a few times now and I am confident that I will no purchase this in the future. It however is not because of my dislike for the product, but just that I have used similar products for less money that I found to be equally effective. Overall it was a nice product, just not for me.

February 06, 2019

Does what it says it will do!

I absolutely love this makeup remover for those times when you need a little extra help getting it all off! Yes, it is 'oily' but it truly works.
    I find splashing my face with warm water first to help loosen the mascara & everything, really helps, and keeps me from having to scrub my lashes off. Lather this on a face cloth & watch everything melt away!

2.3/5

February 06, 2019

Didn't love it

The take the day off cleansing balm was not my favourite product. I found it greasy and hard to take off without really taking the makeup off! I prefer other brands of makeup removal.

2.8/5

January 25, 2019

This product is just ok.

I bought this product because my favourite YouTube personality had recommended it. I was expecting greatness but the product was just ok. It’s very oily and doesn’t take off all your makeup. It does however leave your face very smooth. So I’m on the fence about it. I’ll definitely finish it but I doubt I’ll buy this product again.