Clinique “take the day off” cleansing balm Reviews

June 05, 2019

Gentle Makeup Remover Balm

Takes off makeup like a charm, but doesn't leave face greasy after you wash off a product! Removes even tough eye makeup and mascara with ease! If not washed off completely it can cause small white heads so be sure to wash it of after use! This balm also doesn't sting eyes when removing eye makeup!

1.8/5

June 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not a fan

I’m not sure why there was so much hype over this product because I found you needed so much to take your makeup off and it left your face feeling so greasy and it got in my eyes when I took off my eye make up which burned. Not a fan, wouldn’t recommend it

April 30, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yeees!!!

Such a great productm I love how compact the case is fits perfectly for when I am travelling. The texture is so rich and moisturizing. Feels amazing after a long day

April 30, 2019

Amazing!!!

I have sensitive skin and the cleansing oils tend to break me out. This cleansing balm removes all my makeup and is gentle on my skin. It is definitely a staple for me.

April 24, 2019
    Loire, France

Un nouvel allié dans ma salle de bain !

J'ai longtemps utilisé des démaquillants pour retirer mon maquillage, et à chaque fois c'était le même problème, je sentais au niveau du contour des yeux des brûlures ! J'ai essayé pas mal de produits mais aucun ne me semblait mieux... J'avais entendu parler du baume démaquillant "Take the day off" de chez Clinique mais j'avais du mal à croire que ce produit démaquillait efficacement la peau sans qu'il ne reste de résidus qui boucheraient les pores de la peau. Et puis un jour je me suis lancée et c'est sans regret !!! Ce produit démaquille et nettoie en même temps, ce qui apporte un gain de temps, en plus de cela il retire vraiment bien le maquillage. Une fois le visage rincé on se sent vraiment propre, et surtout fini les sensations de brûlures !

April 06, 2019

A must have!

This product is amazing! I am almost wanting to keep it a secret...although it isn't at all! Feels like silk, definitely the Clinique standard of quality.
    Get this and all Clinique products because they are above and beyond!
    #Love

April 02, 2019
    California, United States

Great makeup removing balm

This is such a great balm to remove your makeup. You use it without any water and just rub it into your skin and the oils in it dissolve your makeup right off!

March 31, 2019

Literally melts the day away

If you're looking for a makeup remover that is gentle but will still clean the pesky remnants of whatever day you've had off your face, this is the cleansing balm for you! I have very sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin and it has not caused any irritations. A small amount does away with a whole days worth of makeup and leaves the skin feeling soft and super clean. It does ring in at the higher end of my budget, but when it's this good, I'm willing to pay for it.

March 26, 2019

Best Makeup remover!!!

This is by far the best make up remover i've ever used! The balm itself does it magic as you lather it to your face. It removes all the stubborn make up and even waterproof mascara! I love that it leaves my skin so supple and hydrated after wiping it off!

March 16, 2019

Very effective

This balm is absolutely fantastic. It simply melts the make up and removes it completely. You don’t need to use that much product so it lasts forever.