Prestige Item
Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

September 09, 2014

This remover is very gentle and removes my waterproof mascara in only a few swipes and leaves my lids feeling hydrated and not dry.

September 09, 2014

My eyes are sensitive and this is my favorite eye makeup remover. It soothes my eyes and gently removes any trace of eye makeup---even waterproof stuff! Highly recommend (especially if it's Clinique Bonus Time---the most wonderful time of the year. ;-)

September 09, 2014

This product does just what it name says. It takes your makeup off so easily and gives you a nice clean eye to start over again tomorrow. It is really light feeling for a eye makeup remover.

1.7/5

August 05, 2014

It gets the makeup off like any average remover, what I don't like is that after I used it my skin felt like I had drenched it with cooking oil. Gross.

July 26, 2014

Just bought it! Works great. You need to shake it up first and then saturate a cotton pad. Gently takes off the eye makeup-shadow, lashes, and brows smoothly without tugging or scrubbing. I rinse off the eye area after with a little water and smooth it around the eyes. I've tried using Cetaphil but it's not very effective with the mascara and too messy to work with. This works better!

June 14, 2014

WOW!!!
    If you struggle with removing your daily eye makeup, or simply cannot stand the burn of cold cream, or scrubbing and rubbing until your eyelashes fall out; search no further because the holy grail of eye makeup remover products is here!
    The ease of removal is truly amazing, and I can honestly say that this is mind-blowing compared to all prior methods I've attempted.. It's so thorough that my husband once actually thought I was crying, or heavily upset after I had used it; as he had never seen my eyes with literally zero residual makeup.

May 21, 2014

I've used countless brands and types of makeup remover, but I always return to this one...it's just so easy to use! No tugging or scrubbing when I remove even the sturdiest of eye makeups. I use it on the rest of my face as well, and I've never had any issues with irritation or breakouts.

November 05, 2013

with its title, it is also good for other parts of your face which they gave in detail on its packaging. YAY or NAY? i'll give this one a thumbs down. though it works great, leaves your face squeaky clean... in my opinion, its a bit pricey. there are lots of other brands that works the same but inexpensive. i do not recommend buying this. and it smells strong too.

October 24, 2013

I love to wear makeup...especially eye makeup and this is definitely one of the best removers I've used. I didn't find it too oily at all and my makeup was removed completely and with little effort. Even waterproof liner and mascara!

July 10, 2013

This is a FAST way to take off all kinds of make-up. When you are tired and just want to hurry up and be done, this is a great choice. It is a little oily (that's what makes it fast...but if you have a few extra seconds, give your face a quick wash and you are done!