Prestige Item
Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

1.0/5

March 11, 2021
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Very disappointing

I love many Clinique products, like face make up remover. But this eye make up remover was sooo disappointing. I don’t wear too much eye make up but still felt like I needed to use a lot of this remover to actually efficiently remove mascara. I reached the bottom of the bottle very quickly, so definitely not value for money.

February 07, 2021
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Quite pricey.

I love this product, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed again. It is quick and you really don’t need to use a lot.

The only downside to this product is that it’s quite pricey compared to other make up remover, that is just as good. Lower the price Clinique!

January 12, 2021

works really well

I got a sample of this as I generally don't use liquid eye make up remover. I loved the application of this using a cotton pad and I did not have to use too much of it to have it removed. This worked really for waterproof mascara and did not have to use any kind of excessive force to have it removed.

2.8/5

January 08, 2021

It didn't get my day off :(

I had high expectations for this product given its claims, but was disappointed as it didn’t remove my waterproof mascara, all day full coverage foundation, or my lip stains. It’s removes basic makeup well, but for the price especially for the amount of product, there are better and more effective products out there.

April 11, 2020

Takes off makeup so easy!

This eye makeup remover from Clinique takes off mascara like a charm! So effortlessly it just takes any eye makeup away without needing much pressure or tugging at all. Very impressed how fast it worked and how very little I used. It is a bi-phase remover so you need to shake the bottle first before using it. It feels like its a mix of oil and water but didn't leave any residue or oily feeling after washing it away. Theres no parabens, phthalates, and no fragrance. Parabens are used to stop the growth of bacteria and stop products from going bad/rancid. They disrupt hormone functions and are linked to breast cancer and reproductive problems so I try to stay away from parabens in all my products. There is no scent or fragrance in it so I have zero issues with irritation. I use this eye makeup remover once or twice a day on waterproof mascara and liner by shaking the bottle, applying a small amount to a cotton pad and then washing my enter face with cleanser. I would certainly purchase this one again!

March 06, 2020

The Best Makeup Remover Out There!

This is the only makeup remover i have tried so far that has not made my face all red and swollen.

Pros: smooth face, removes makeup quickly

Cons: none!!!!

February 09, 2020
    United Kingdom

One of the best

I love this eye make up remover. It's not greasy like some others I have used. It gently removes all eye make up easily. Including waterproof mascara. Fully recommend.

February 04, 2020

The Only One For Me

This is a product I swear by like most Clinique products. Yes, it is a little pricey but it works better than any makeup remover I've ever used. It takes off my waterproof mascara like nobodys business.

January 07, 2020

Works well with all types of makeup

This product is not your drug store brand makeup remover it costs a little more but a little goes further than drug Store brands. it is gentle on the eyes and removes all makeup I’ve ever tried to remove without any issues.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great Eye Makeup Remover

This is another great product from Clinique. I find this eye make up remover very effective and does not leave any residue. Always gets the eye area totally clean and free of make up at the end of the day.