3.9/5
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids Reviews

August 13, 2017

Best makeup remover I own.

It is the best makeup remover that I own, it takes off everything so easily and quickly. Even my waterproof makeup comes off in a jiffy when I use this remover. It works fast and easily removes everything.

3.2/5

July 18, 2017

Leaves a very oily residue

I picked this makeup remover from Ulta right when I was checking out. I saw that it was for lids, lashes & lips which I actually needed because I had lipsticks that is hard to remove using regular makeup remover, and waterproof mascaras. I'm not entirely sure if all makeup removers specifically for these areas are like this one, but it was wayyyy too oily and didn't really remove my makeup any more than my regular makeup remover wipes. This is 50 mL and i think almost $20, I just don't think that it's practical to have a separate makeup remover for certain areas if they're going to perform the same. So sadly, although I wanted it to work out very badly, it jsut didn't do it for me.

March 07, 2017

Clinique take the day off makeup remover works very effectively at taking makeup off! It works on removing eye and lip makeup. It gets every last trace of mascara off so your lashes feel soft again.

May 30, 2016

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It effortlessly takes off any and all make-up without any tugging. It doesn't sting my eyes nor does it break me out. This is the only make up remover I will soon now.

May 10, 2016

This is great for lip stains, sticky matte colours, and caked on contouring. I have extremely sensitive skin due to an auto immune disease and Take The Day Off did not bother my allergies at all. It feels a bit oily but doesn't contain oil, just add a little water during cleaning your face, and watch as you wash your three-day birthday bash away.

February 23, 2016

I really like this product! It takes off all my eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow and doesn't sting or hurt if you get any in your eyes. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

May 14, 2015

Yes, this is effective at taking makeup off. It's probably one of my favourites - but for the price? You can get the same with less expensive brands or even coconut oil which is all-natural.

2.8/5

April 26, 2015

I found this product to be very oily. Its a great make up remover and it does not irritates my eyes.
    I would not buy again since it is not

March 12, 2015

This is my favourite eye make up remover! I won't buy any thing else! It works with no effort, no tugging or pulling on your delicate eye area. It takes every bit of make up off and is not at all drying or harsh!

November 05, 2013

with its title, it is also good for other parts of your face which they gave in detail on its packaging. YAY or NAY? i'll give this one a thumbs down. though it works great, leaves your face squeaky clean... in my opinion, its a bit pricey. there are lots of other brands that works the same but inexpensive. i do not recommend buying this. and it smells strong too.