Clorox bleach cleaner Reviews

April 02, 2019

Clorox Bleach

Clorox bleach is a name we have know since I was a teenager and it’s still the one we used now. It’s great to disinfect and it cleans anything with less effort. I used it to clean and disinfect. It does have a high chemical smell. I use in ventilated space open window.

March 09, 2019

Favorite bleach product

Great disinfecting properties for cleaning. Whitens whites without damaging fabrics or reducing the integrity of the garments. Hands down would recommend this product for anyone looking for a new bleach product.

February 17, 2019

Works well

Clorox bleach is great at making whites whiter and getting toilet bowls clean. I like using this on the patio after winter and it makes everything so clean and takes the build up off nicely. Great at killing the flu as well. I need to wear gloves though as it makes me itchy if I don't get it off right away.

January 12, 2019

Clorox Bleach

Basically the only bleach I’ve ever used on a regular basis. I have tried other brands but nothing has really compared, so I stick to my tried & true. I’ve always found this bleach to be very effective, helps to keep my whites a bit brighter.

December 20, 2018

I love my bleach

. if you look at CDC site .. 3 to 4 parts water 1 part bleach mix it in a spray bottle and you have the best disinfectant and cleaner. Period. Of course be cautious of surfaces and colors/ fabrics ect.

October 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Cleans and kills germs

I use Clorox bleach on so many things around my house. I use it when washing my whites so they come out spotless. I also use it in my bathroom and kitchen to disinfect and kill germs. In the summer, I use it in my pool to keep it sparkling clean and disinfected.

June 26, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Clean with Clorox

My family has been buying Clorox since I can remember. I like using Clorox because I feel like it really leaves everything looking and smelling clean. I use Clorox bleach to clean countertops, stove, bathroom, everything!

April 10, 2018

I would buy this again

Love Clorox and use it weekly. If you're looking for a product that works then choose this. Not expensive but worth every cent! Always my go to cleaner.

February 26, 2018

Very effective cleaner!

This bleach will clean any mess! Very effective and worth wile! Keeps things fresh ! Very good useful cleaner to have ! I will buy this product to use at home!

February 23, 2016

This Clorox spray bleach product is my go-to cleaner especially in the kitchen and bathroom! I have used it for many years now. I like that it will also get out stains.