Clorox Green Works All-Purpose Cleaner

Clorox Green Works All-Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

February 17, 2017

I have been using Green Works for a while now, and I prefer it to most other cleaners. Since it is "green" and doesn't contain all of the chemicals that other cleaners have, the smell isn't unpleasant, nor am I worried my skin will get irritated if I happen to use it without gloves. I really love that it works just as well in the bathroom to clean up spots that normally get pretty gross. It does not work very effectively at helping to scrub counters, but if you are mostly looking for a quick way to sanitize and clean surfaces, it is great. Due to the product being more gentle, I have not had any issues with it ruining my clothing should I get some on myself, which tends to happen when I clean. The price point is wonderful for the amount of product you receive in a normal sized bottle.

August 11, 2016

I am a huge fan of this Green Works All Purpose Cleaner by Clorox because it is more natural and contains less chemicals than most cleaning products. I always get nervous about using cleaners with added chemicals around my cats so this one is my new go to. It smells great - very clean, and their new bottles have a unique spray nozzle that helps to use up every last drop. This has become a regular purchase in my house and I have one in the kitchen and each of my bathrooms. It is also priced very reasonably!

March 04, 2016

Green Works is the only product I will use while owning a pet that licks everything! To keep my house clean and my mind at peace I go to the All-Purpose Cleaner in every room.