• Clover Leaf Dill & Lemon Tuna

Clover Leaf Dill & Lemon Tuna Reviews

Ranked #549 out of 2372 in Grocery

Average Price:  $.99

April 27, 2017

Tried this flavor for the first time, did a salad with it, was quite impressed, very tasty and a quick solution for lunches and snacks, will try the other variety since they made a lot of different one.

September 24, 2015

Clover Leaf Dill & Lemon Tuna;

I enjoy clover leaf original flaked tuna, but when I saw dill I said sure why not! I enjoy dill greatly!

Great choice!! Adds that dill and lemon taste to the tuna making it much more flavorful.

September 22, 2015

This is a great tasting tuna! Low in cost and lots of flavors to choose from!

September 22, 2015

The balance between the dill & lemon is perfect and if you want a change of taste there are other flavors that are just as great. I often get these as a quick lunch for work. I bring the can and some crackers to work and have a simple and tasty lunch.

June 12, 2015

I love the taste of Dill and Lemon Tuna I make sandwiches with this product twice a week for my lunch to take to work I would recommend this product to anyone

June 12, 2015

This stuff is great, nothing like a shot of lemon and dill in your tuna, it tastes awesome!

May 04, 2015

This is a really good tuna, I love all of Cloverleafs different flavours that they make. My favourites are the dill and lemon and the lemon and pepper one. I like to take them for quick lunches at work, I just open the can and eat away! Super great quality and always so fresh and packed with flavour.

April 18, 2015

Easy right from the can (no need to add mayo) or add some cottage cheese, or in a wrap - the choices are endless with this flavourful tuna. Great for when you are in a hurry and need a healthy alternative for lunch. Has a pull tab lid, so easy and ready to eat. Full of dill & a hint of lemon. I found that the little can was packed full of tuna & it was very filling and very tasty. It can be a bit pricey however watch for the sales for $0.99 a can.

melissa911 added a new review for