Clover Leaf Tuna - Lemon Pepper Reviews

Ranked #1941 out of 2375 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

I try to stock up on these when I catch a sale because I enjoy eating it with Melba toast and cream cheese, sounds like a weird mix but I love it. They make for great easy lunches that you can take to work. It's not uncommon for me to keep a few tins in my desk at work for the days I forget to pack a lunch.

I have never come across any coupons for these though so if anyone knows where or how to find them I'd appreciate it! And yes, I did check their website. I sent an email to their customer service a month or so ago and they sent me two coupons to try another product and when I do try it out I'll write a separate review.

March 23, 2015

I love this tuna! I have been trying to eat super healthy lately and this tuna is so good for you and it tastes great. Lots of flavour packed into it, you can really taste the lemon and then you get a little spice from the peppercorns in it.

January 26, 2015

I love the taste of this tuna. I always keep plenty on had. With the small amount you never need to worry about it spoiling as you will use it up quickly. The flavour is great!!!

May 19, 2014

I pack a little tin of this with my lunch salad and it's really good. Don't need to pack separate dressing since the oil flavours the salad.

April 22, 2014

1st of all, I am a tuna lover. I could eat it every day....but the lemon pepper tuna is fabulous. I have tried many different flavoured tunas in many different brands, and cloverleaf lemon pepper tuna is hands down my favorite tuna flavour. I could eat it every day. I usually have it on crackers (for lunch), but it is also good mixed with rice and peas for a heartier meal.

October 24, 2013

I love this tuna! The flavouring adds a nice touch without being overwhelming. My husband who doesnt like tuna will eat this stuff and actually enjoy it. Its also weight watchers friendly which makes lunches easy for me.