CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 17, 2017

Great product

I just love the colour. It is very opaque. The colour comes out very nicely with 2 coats. The colour is very long lasting as well. It lasted me for 4-5days. I do dishes 3 times a day. Very impressed with the result.

Peony pink!

I live this colour!! It's so vivid and bright and only takes one coat to make it really pop on your fingers! I can't believe how well the formula goes on! 10/10.

CND™ Creative Play™ Nail Lacquer in NOCTURNE IT UP

I was given the CND™ Creative Play™ Nail Lacquer in NOCTURNE IT UP to try for free. I liked the color, a black polish with rainbow colored sparkles. It applied evenly, however, I found that I needed 2-3 coats as the black was very light and transparent. Once dried, the appearance was beautiful and even. It was difficult and time consuming to remove with polish remover, however, I feel like this was due to the sparkles. Most polishes containing sparkles are harder to remove.

So so.

I got the "Nocturne it Up" laquer. It was black with sparkles. It definitely required 3 coats and the sparkles didn't come through nicely. The top coat helped it to shine more but it just appeared more dull than sparkly.

Nice lacquer

Thanks for selecting me to test and review this product! I used several times after receiving this and I loved it! The colour looks great on my nails and it lasts a long time!

Royalista

I received this product for free to test. I really loved the colour royalista. I applied the 3 steps and it looks so beautiful and proffesional! They also dry very quickly. I would recommend this product!

CND Creative play nail color in Peony Ride

I love the color! it's verry girly. The application is soooo easy with the brush! It stays on for about a week and start to chip after (like a regular nail polish) but I like how shinny it stays all week. Definitly gonna check out the other shades!!

November 16, 2017

I believe everyone should use this! I will forever now!

This nail laquer is the best ive used in years! Its a quality product and it alone is a great way to get the results when the three are combined that you want only.... the nail laquer i find, doubles the effect that i expected!! #gotitfree

Game changer!

I received the Peony Ride CND creative play nail lacquer to review from ChickAvisor #GotItFree. I really loved the colour, it's a nice bright pink both in the bottle and when applied to your nails.
    I have very soft nails so a lot of brands (even the high end brands), do not hold up. Usually within a day, at least one of my nails is peeling or chipping. This nail polish, along with the CND creative play base and top coat was THE most long lasting nail lacquer I have ever used.
    I decided to try the base and top coat with my usual nail polish (which I found to last the longest on my nails) however, it still did not last as long as the Peony Ride by CND did.
    I am truly amazed by how well this nail polish stayed on my nails and I really loved the colour. I will definitely be purchasing other colours.

November 16, 2017

Good polish. Pigment could be better

Got this in Nocturn It Up for the product review club and was excited when it came in. The colour is nice has a good amount of sparkle in it and applies well. My only wish is that the actual black in the polish was more pigmented as it was somewhat see through on the first coat. So definitely need at least two coats, which isnt horrible. Dries in a decent amount of time and lasts for a few days. Granted i didnt take the caution i normally would in "sealing" the colour along the edge of the nail. Overall i would probably buy this again if i saw it in stores. It wouldnt replace my go to Sinful Colours but it would be added to the collection.