4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Coup de cœur!!!

J’ai adoré le vernis CND Vinylux! Il s’applique bien, il est opaque et la couleur reçue m’a valu plein de compliments. Par contre, je n’ai pas pu le garder toute la semaine, car il s’est effrité avant. J’ai eu 4 jours de jolis ongles sans faille.

Great polish!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. The shade I got to test was Bloodline, which is a deep burgundy color, perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Upon the first application, I really liked how smoothly it went on and although the coverage was pretty good, I decided to top it off with a second coat. I loved how shiny the finish was and it dried super quickly, which is amazing for me since I always manage to nick my polish before it has a chance to fully dry. Not this time! In terms of wear, I managed to get 4 full days before I noticed minor chipping. This result was without the use of the CND Vinylux top coat, which was also sent for me to try out. On the other hand, with the use of the top coat, it did manage to stay on for 5 days. Therefore, up to date, this has been the longest lasting polish I have probably owned. Considering the work I do with my hands, the outcome is amazing. I would not hesitate to purchase this nail polish in more colors when I have the chance. Definitely a brand to have in your collection!

bloodline

Really loved this polish. The dark red color is perfect for this time of year. The color stayed vibrant and it was an easy application. Didn't take overly long to dry before putting on the topcoat. I liked the brush which made application very easy. With the topcoat it did last for over a week. At the week mark it started to chip a small amount around the tip of my nails. My hands are always in water so I was really impressed with the lasting power of this polish and will enjoy using the rest of it!

CND Vinylux weekly polish

I received this polish to review # gotitfree. I got it in the colour Bloodline, I absolutely love the colour. The brush was a great size went on easily. I put on two coats as recommended it was thick shiny and beautiful looked like gel polish. It dried quickly which was nice.It looked great the first few days by day 4 it chipped .I had to remove it by day 5 because it was peeling pretty much on every finger.( I washed dishes and did laundry)
    This polish is pretty good I would personally use it again. I wear polish quite a bit and usually by day 3 I have to take it off because of chipping.
    I loved this colour and the look of finished nails so much plus I got 2 extra days of wear.

Decent polish

I received this from Chick Advisor for review purposes. I got it in midnight swim with the top coat. It chipped slightly after the first day. By the third night it was worn off the edges of my nails and chipped in a few places.
    It is quite opaque and shiny. I’d say it is not bad and a decent nail polish, but it is fairly expensive so I’m not sure that I would purchase on my own.

November 18, 2017

Vinylux weekly polish, gorgeous color!

This polish is so pretty. Did 2 coats of polish (as recommended) and one of the top coat and it really does look like gel polish. So excited that I was given the opportunity to try it. It is a very nice polish, color, fast dry and overall awesome nail polish....and I have used a lot! Also, takes a lot to chip it!

November 18, 2017

Love this colour & the longevity of the polish

So I am usually a shellac only girl but I LOVE anything CND so I was so excited to try this.
    I felt it was a bit light so I did 3 coats of colour instead of 2 but it did not disappoint.
    I am a busy Mom of 3 and this polish lasted 5 days before chipping.

I love it so much I did my toes too!

Great Colour!

I liked the colour I received, Midnight Swim, from Chickadvisor #gotitfree. It was a great colour for my toes, or my fingers on a night out! Just the perfect amount of shimmer. I thought this polish had good coverage and barely needed two coats - I probably could have gotten away with just one!

Great Polish!

I was selected by Chickadvisor to try out the CND VINYLUX WEEKLY POLISH in the color Field fox and I really liked the nail polish. It's been 7 days since I have applied it and today it's the 8th day and it just started to come of. It's a great nail polish!

Long Lasting Love

I was very impressed with this nail polish. The colour is called Bloodline and it is seriously to die for! The colour is very rich. You really don't need more than one coat for full coverage. The brush is excellent, it's not too big so it's easy to apply the polish without making a mess. The polish dries in a reasonable amount of time and gets hard =]fairly quickly so it doesn't get too dinged up. The colour lasts a long time without chipping and the colour also stays nice and shiny. I would definitely buy this regularly.
    #loveCNDVinylux