CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

December 01, 2017

Great quality! Very effective.

I received this from the product review club, #gotitfree
    Im a full time homemaker and i have 2 toddlers, so i always get my hands wet. That’s why for the loongest time, i dont wear nail polish bec it easily gets chipped. None lasts for more than 3 days. I tried this product and surprisingly, it lasted 5 days when it started to chip off.
    Having a great top coat really helps. It saves time in reapplying nailpolish. Having pretty nails always helps me in boosting my self confidence. Thanks very much.

Smooth, even finish

I enjoyed using this top coat. It stayed glossy for days to come. The nails did not chip for the entire week! it was great.
    I would use this product again.

Kept its promises!

I really liked this product. It made my nails feel stronger and the color of my nail polish seem more vibrant and last longer. I also loved the big brush, allowed for a quick application.

Dries fast and shiny

I used this on top of the CND Weekly Polish in Bloodline. I really liked that this dried quickly with a nice shine. I didn't notice any prolonged wear compared to other top coats so it's a pretty good top coat. I would recommend it but it hasn't replaced my favorite.

Chantel Ross

The top coat I received was great. I felt like with the way the brush was shaped it really covered the nail evenly and gave it a nice shine. I liked that after applying I didn’t feel a weight to my hands it was very light.

Great top coat

I was lucky enough to be selected to test CND Vinylux Top Coat.
    This top coat has a large brush, so made top coat easy to apply in about 2 strokes.
    Liked that it was not thick.

I noticed when applying top coat, it looked streaky. And eventhough colour had dried for over half hour before top coat, when I applied top coat, there was colour transfer from polish to topcoat brush.

Good thing was when top coat dried, it looked great, no streaking.

To keep colour looking fresh and shiny, would recommend reapplying top coat every 3 or 4 days.
    #gotitfree

would not purchase

Thank you Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try the CND Vinylux weekly top coat for free. It did go on nice however it chipped within 24 hours of wearing the product. That is the reason I would not purchase it.

December 01, 2017

Great product! Leaves a great shine!!

I love the top coat!!! Leaves a fantastic shine and I found it dries super quick!! I would absolutely buy this again! I'm looking forward to buying more colours!

December 01, 2017

Most durable and shiny top coat!

I absoutly love this top coat. It is extremely durable and leaves my nails looking healthy. I used it on top of my CND Vinylux weekly polish in Tropix. This made the color of the polish really pop and become more vibrant. This top coat is so easy to apply as it just glides when you brush it over your nails. I also love that it dries so fast so I can just quickly apply it before I go and not worry about waving my hands in the air to get it to dry faster! I also love to use it over my natural unpolished nails that way my dull looking nails look shiny and healthy.

Greatproduct

I really love the shade I received from ChickAdvisor for this product. I love how quickly it dried and how easy it was to apply. The brush was different than what I’m used to but it covered more area. One negative was that it didn’t last as long as I would have liked, definitely not a week. It lasted about 3 days before it began chipping.