CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

December 07, 2017

Probably the best topcoat that I tried so far !!!

Loooove this product! it makes your nails verry shinny and keep them chip-less! It looks like a gel finish on every naipolish underneath :) Definitly gonna purchase it again, it's my new fav top coat!

December 07, 2017

CND Vinylux Top Coat

I was very surprised at how fast it dried. The longest wear I got before a chip was 4 days and it says 7 on the bottle. I would recommend as usually a top coat only lasts a day maybe two o my nails. I like that my nails had a gel feel to them after it dried.

Decent staying power

I received the colour coat and top coat for free to try from trip advisor. I was impressed by how quickly the polish dried and it did not smudge. I abused it badly - washing dishes and using cleaning products without gloves. It lasted a decent amount of time, but no where near a week. I believe it would last closer to a week if I could afford a maid.

So shiny

Got to try cnd vinylux week long top coat and must say yup it really did last that long. Love the brush on it and how easy it was just to gliding it on. Think I found my love for top coat again :) if you have not tryed cnd vinylux Products they really are a must try :)

True fan

I received the nail polish CND vinylux complimentary from chick advisor for testing purposes. The top coat I received gave the weekly polish a nice finish and shine. I love that this polish drys so quickly when used together. The polish drys with natural light which is so much easier then needing a curing light. The polish lasted for over a week without chipping. I love it.

J'ai aimé la ce produit

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la top coat grâce à ChickAdvisor.
    J'ai bien aimé son effet brillance qu'elle laisse sur les ongles. Malheureusement le vernis ne tient pas une semaine sur mes ongles comme il le dise mais la tenue est vraiment bien quand même. C'est surtout sur le bout de mes ongles que cela ne tenait pas bien, la prochaine application je focaliserait plus à cette endroit. C'est une très bonne top coat malgré tout.

December 06, 2017

Cnd vinylux weekly top coat

I love how this top coat feels, it’s super smooth and gives a nice finish without making my nails feel bulky. I like the texture too it’s not as runny as some other polishes.

CND topcoat

I was sent the CND weekly top coat free with the CND Vinylux in bloodline #GOTITFREE. I actually really liked the TopCoat, it gave a really nice glass look and was nice and shiny. I put on 2 coats as recommended. It looked absolutely gorgeous the same as if I would have gotten my nails done professionally with Shellac.
    Its a great nail polish if you have somewhere special to go for a day but it does chip the same way any other nail polish would after a couple of days.
    If you have extra money and you love the colours then splurge and get it, but if you are expecting it to last a week you will be disappointed

works well

The only issue I had with this is that you have to be really careful that the polish is completely dry before application - otherwise it removes the polish. Other than that the top coat did well and protected my nails while giving a nice gloss to them.

December 06, 2017

Shiny, long lasting nails!

If you want a longer lasting mani this top coat is for you! Dries quickly, super easy to use and long lasting shine kept my manicure from chipping or being damaged for abut a week and a half. Great product, would purchase again.