CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

December 08, 2017

# cadeau LOVE

J'ai reçu le Top coat Vinylux en # cadeau par ChickAdvisor ainsi qu'un magnifique vernis. Je crois que ce top coat fait toute une différence. Que se soit pour protéger votre couleur ou seller vos nails art, il est parfait. Une seule couche de finition suffit pour faire durée la beauté de vos ongles plus d'une semaine. Il est extraordinaire.

3.2/5

December 07, 2017

A weekly topcoat sounds ideal and easy to use. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor and it did leave a nice pretty shine that looked professional. However, it did start to peel after a couple days and didn't last as long as I had hoped it would.

December 07, 2017

Love the strong staying power of CND!

I've always trusted CND brand, but only tried using their shellac at salons, so it's fun to see a non UV long lasting top coat.

Nails don't stay as long as shellac, but it does last a full week on the hands and a month on the feet.

Will continue to use this.

I got it free from chickadvisors product review club but my opinions are my own.

December 07, 2017

Probably the best topcoat that I tried so far !!!

Loooove this product! it makes your nails verry shinny and keep them chip-less! It looks like a gel finish on every naipolish underneath :) Definitly gonna purchase it again, it's my new fav top coat!

CND Vinylux Top Coat

I was very surprised at how fast it dried. The longest wear I got before a chip was 4 days and it says 7 on the bottle. I would recommend as usually a top coat only lasts a day maybe two o my nails. I like that my nails had a gel feel to them after it dried.

Decent staying power

I received the colour coat and top coat for free to try from trip advisor. I was impressed by how quickly the polish dried and it did not smudge. I abused it badly - washing dishes and using cleaning products without gloves. It lasted a decent amount of time, but no where near a week. I believe it would last closer to a week if I could afford a maid.

So shiny

Got to try cnd vinylux week long top coat and must say yup it really did last that long. Love the brush on it and how easy it was just to gliding it on. Think I found my love for top coat again :) if you have not tryed cnd vinylux Products they really are a must try :)

True fan

I received the nail polish CND vinylux complimentary from chick advisor for testing purposes. The top coat I received gave the weekly polish a nice finish and shine. I love that this polish drys so quickly when used together. The polish drys with natural light which is so much easier then needing a curing light. The polish lasted for over a week without chipping. I love it.

J'ai aimé la ce produit

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la top coat grâce à ChickAdvisor.
    J'ai bien aimé son effet brillance qu'elle laisse sur les ongles. Malheureusement le vernis ne tient pas une semaine sur mes ongles comme il le dise mais la tenue est vraiment bien quand même. C'est surtout sur le bout de mes ongles que cela ne tenait pas bien, la prochaine application je focaliserait plus à cette endroit. C'est une très bonne top coat malgré tout.

December 06, 2017

Cnd vinylux weekly top coat

I love how this top coat feels, it’s super smooth and gives a nice finish without making my nails feel bulky. I like the texture too it’s not as runny as some other polishes.