Coca Cola Cherry Coke Reviews
#24 in Soft Drinks

September 28, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great taste! Does not go flat!

Okay, so sometimes you can pull off store brand drinks, but not with Cherry Coke. I have not found one brand that compares. Always crisp. Does not go flat after one opening. My favorite!

September 24, 2018
    Rhode Island, United States

Great product

Military is one of my favorite so it is that they have also the the cherry vanilla Coca-Cola is really good my family likes it and a lot of times you can find it at a discounted prices which is really really

July 13, 2018

I recommend for my friends!

I liked these product, the price is good, the taste is delicious and I recommend for my friends. I’ve never tried nothing same. Now I buy everytime and I drink a lot of Coca.

June 22, 2018

just the most refreshing!

absolutely refreshing on a very hot summer day! nothing, NOTHING is better then coke cherry i cant wait to see it in stores and when i do i get it right away!

June 05, 2018

Such an amazing product! Love it.

Cherry flavoured Coca-Cola is so awesome, I cant get enough of it. The cherry makes the coke taste really nice especially on a hot day. I'd recommend it to anyone.

June 02, 2018

Hard to tase the cherry

Coke is best on its own. When they put flavours in, it is such a little amount that you dont reall taste the cherry. You can taste a vry faint bit of cherry but not enugh to be called cherry coke.

May 11, 2018

I love the cherry flavor in the coca cola!

I enjoy a nice cold Coca Cola on a hot day but the Cherry flavored 1 really adds enjoyment! Very tasty and not over powering.

It is also not too sweet and gives off a nice smell.
    My kids also love it and the fact that it is available in Canada is a bonus!

May 07, 2018

i love coca cola cherry coke

its so good to drink I like this one more than coke its self. I would recommend it to any one I know and I love how easy it is to drink more than any other drinks

April 14, 2018

love most coke products

I only drink pop, and coca cola is my choice of beverage, and I have tried pepsi cherry and coke cherry and will ONLY buy the coca cola cherry now, I do have a hard time finding cases of it in my area, but buy it when I find the cases. and yes buy single cans every week. love the taste

February 25, 2018

So good!

This is my far my favourite flavour of any Coca Cola product. I was so sad when it wasn't sold near me, but I've been seeing it occasionally again! It tastes like maraschino cherries in coke. I love anything cherry flavoured. Great price, great taste, great carbonation. Wish it was easier to find besides at the movie theatre machines!