Coca-Cola Classic Reviews

June 02, 2019

#1 only pop I drink

Coke is my all time favorite and Only pop I drink. I just like the original coke. Nothing is comparable in the taste, I will always spend the extra cost. I don't care what anyone else says no other pop comes close to the taste of coke hands down and I would rather drink water then ever drink Pepsi

May 26, 2019

Grave crave

You will crave the ever lasting taste and freshness of coca-cola one can at a time, one sip at a time and gulp. Taste that never leaves you. Everlasting love and joy consider coca-cola by the can!

May 20, 2019

Original Taste

Original flavor that has been around for over 100 years. When consuming it should be ice cold, then it has a super crisp and fizzy taste the way it was intended to be. Extra sweet for that sweet tooth.

May 15, 2019

Refreshing

I love coke but I love Pepsi more because Pepsi have more gas in it and taste slightly more refreshing. It’s good for bbq especially in the summer. When you have a cold one. It’s the best

April 30, 2019

My favourite

I hate to admit this but I drink this everyday but it tastes amazing I hope to slow down on how much I drink but don’t think it’s possible it is so addictive

April 24, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite soda

I have always loved COKE!! I remember all the commercials as a kid. They were so much better than they are today. So everyone should have a coke and a smile.

April 14, 2019

I love cocacola

It has been my family's favorite brand for generations, my grand ma, drinks it since she was a little kid, my moms grew up with it, now me and my kids enjoy it too, I definitely will recommend it.

April 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I buy this weekly.

I drink coke on a daily basis and plan to continue doing so. I like the flavor and the fizz. On a hot day there is nothing better than a cold coke to quench your thirst.

March 31, 2019

It's been around so long for a reason!

Coca Cola is a classic, with an unmistakable taste. Super-sweet, slightly tinny (in a good way, if there is one...) and extremely refreshing. Nothing like a nice tall glass of Coke over ice on a hot day. Can't deny myself - yes, there's tons of sugar, but everything in moderation. Life is short LOL

March 26, 2019

I Love Coke

I am a long time lover of Coke. I actually prefer Coke over Pepsi. To me there is nothing more satisfying when you've thirsty than going to the fridge and grabbing a nice cold Coke. As soon as I hear that crisp sound from cracking the seal of its absolute freshness I cant wait for the best part of all.. when I take that first gulp .