Coca cola zéro Reviews
#1128 in Grocery

April 10, 2017

I always love cocacola products. The look and taste. But when they came out with coke zero I avoided it cause its diet and I do not like diet coke. But coke zero is amazing! Super fizzy with great flavour and it does not leave my teeth feeling funny. It is delicious!

February 19, 2017

This is a refreshing drink. Must be ice cold. Not as sweet as regular coke. Sweeter than diet coke. I get this when I need a little jolt in the afternoon. It gets me through the day.

September 02, 2016

I simply love the taste of coca cola zero, it's so addictive, I never have enough of it, my favorite variety by far, as I am a great fan of coke. The only thing is it's never as available as the others.

September 01, 2016

I like to drink some pop now and then as a treat, but I hate how high calorie they are! Coke Zero has zero calories because it uses aspartame rather than sugar. Obviously it's not exactly a health food, but at least with zero calories, it's less bad than drinking full-sugar soft drinks, and it tastes very similar to full-sugar Coke, unlike Diet Coke which tastes different.

August 23, 2016

Im a big fan of coca cola and calorie wize i know its not too good. I dont really like the fake sugar taste of sweeteners in coke diet but this product doesnt taste that bad! Plus i dont find a need to drink that much like regular cola. Love it!!

2.3/5

April 22, 2016

Not a big fan of the empty taste but like the lower calories. The appearance of the bottle looks nice, would prefer a bit sweeter but likely that would add calories.

February 09, 2016

This is the closest I have come to real Coca Cola! I don't drink a lot of pop but when I want a treat this is the pop I go for.

April 01, 2015

Malgrer son goût peu sucre et fonde de canne si je peux dire sa comme sa j'aime le goût au coke qui ressort malgrer qui soit diète à mon avis il est vraiment meilleur que du diète mais moins bon que du vrai coke mais sa reste une belle alternative quand même !