Coca cola zéro Reviews
#284 in Grocery

October 28, 2019
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Same great taste

So unlike the diet version which you can tell has been watered down, the coke zero still tastes amazing. Great if your still looking at reducing sugar and calories without compromising on the taste.

October 13, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Best drink

When it comes to cola my go to brand it's Coca-Cola brand because the taste is crisp and taste like real cola. I love that they have a Zero sugar Coca Cola so I can still enjoy it with out worrying about my sugar intake. Even though it's sugar free the taste it's not compromised at all. Highly recommend

August 29, 2019

Refreshing drink with 0 calories, who knew!

I love Coca-Cola Zero. It tastes like regular coke but has 0 calories. This is my go to drink for when I’m relaxing at the beach. It’s a good price, I buy an 18 pack for $4.99. I’ve never found another drink that I prefer over this one.

April 10, 2019

A good soda.

This is a good product if you enjoy Coca Cola and don't want the calories. Although I am not a big pop drinker, I do enjoy the occasional Coke and Coke Zero is good for people who do not want sugar in their coke.

January 01, 2019
    United States

The only soda we buy!

This is the only soda we buy, we love it!! A cold Coca Cola Zero just goes well with any meal!! Great tasting soda with no calories equals win-win for everyone!

December 02, 2018

Love it !!

This product is great. Taste just like regular coke with zero calories. No sugar at all !! Wonderful everything I’ve been looking for so happy I discovered this great product. 👍🏽 👍🏽

November 13, 2018

Momma's Drink!!

Taste's exactly like normal coke.... actually even better!
    Doesn't leave that harsh sugar after taste in your mouth like normal coke does. Absolutely love Coke Zero! will buy it again and again and again!

February 27, 2018

Great product

Ok ok I know it's probably just another health sales tactic. But I've been ordering and buying coke zero since it came out. I feel like I'm making a better choice than regular coke and it really doesn't taste different maybe just tastes like a little flat

April 10, 2017

I always love cocacola products. The look and taste. But when they came out with coke zero I avoided it cause its diet and I do not like diet coke. But coke zero is amazing! Super fizzy with great flavour and it does not leave my teeth feeling funny. It is delicious!

February 19, 2017

This is a refreshing drink. Must be ice cold. Not as sweet as regular coke. Sweeter than diet coke. I get this when I need a little jolt in the afternoon. It gets me through the day.