Coffee crisp bar Reviews
#71 in Chocolate

September 25, 2017

Chocolate lover

Coffee crisp is the perfect combo of chocolate and coffee for me. (I'm a huge coffee lover. A lot of chocolate lately I have found have changed to cheaper less tasteful ingredients but coffee crisp has stayed flawless.

September 17, 2017

Ultimate Treat

This is one of my favourite chocolates. I am not a coffee drinker, but love the coffee flavour in this chocolate bar. The wafers in the center are crispy and filled with creamy coffee goodness and covered with the chocolate shell. So good!

August 20, 2017

I love chocolate bars!!!

This is a rich and textured treat! It tastes like coffee and chocolate with a wafer in between. I love the combination. It is so delicious and satisfying.

August 20, 2017

I love them so much

Coffee crisps are the best if you want the coffee taste without having to actually make coffee. They have created the perfect mix of chocolate and wafer. Definitely part of my top 3 favourite chocolate bars.

August 16, 2017

Classic and good

This must be a classic chocolate but this is one of my favourite chocolate bar brand. As a coffee lover since 16, I definitely fell in love with it. I like how crunchy is it and how it explodes on your mouth after you're chewing it. If someone never tasted it, I would be speechless.

August 12, 2017

good

these are coffee in a bar covered in chocolate i do not drink coffee at all but these are how i like my coffee i always say it like the commercial i like my coffee crisp lol the wafers coated in coffee cream and then layered so its crisp and the coated in chocolate i really love these my father used to send me to the store to buy them for him and i wasn't allowed them when i was a kid so when i was old enough it was the first one i tried and i wasn't sorry its tasted good as good as it looked

June 28, 2017

Yummy

I'm not even a coffee lover but I love this bar. Affordable, readily available and delicious. The bar is pretty thick so the wafer part is extra crunchy. It has a rich coffee like flavour and aroma, great for coffee and chocolate lovers alike. Easily one of my favorite bars, will buy again.

June 28, 2017

One of my favourite chocolate bars

I love coffee crisp! Ever since I was young it was always my first pick. I love the combination of the wafers and the coffee flavouring. I don't like coffee, but this chocolate bar is still good!

June 04, 2017

I absolutley love Coffee Crisp bars! The flavor is so good in just the bar itself, or all of the other things it comes in, such as hot chocolate and toppings on desserts. The texture is crispy and the chocolate is creamy and the light hint of a cafe flavor is so good

April 10, 2017

You came to the right place if your looking to buy something sweet specially if your a Coffee lover, I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good sugar fix.