Coffee crisp bar Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 831 in Chocolate

April 10, 2017

You came to the right place if your looking to buy something sweet specially if your a Coffee lover, I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good sugar fix.

February 16, 2017

Can't beat this crispy, chocolatey and light treat. It's completely satisfying on those days when I crave both chocolate and coffee! I have to say the flavour hasn't changed much since my childhood.

February 15, 2017

One of the best chocolate bars out there is the Coffee Crisp Bar. The crisp cookie wafers and creamy coffee layers make it a very flavorful chocolate bar.

February 14, 2017

This chocolate bar is a nice light snack. You can eat it without feeling guilty because it has a light flavour and and the texture is almost melt in your nice with just a hint of coffee flavour.

December 04, 2016

Probably the best choice going for chocolate-y energy boost. I love how they come in bite sized pouches now especially, great for on the go snacking, I am constantly in need of a quick energy jump, and this candy bar has always been top notch.

It's been a treat go to for many moons.

March 01, 2016

As a coffee lover, I absolutely love this chocolate bar. This provides a perfect balance of a light coffee flavor with delicious chocolate!!! It also makes for a delightful snack.

February 29, 2016

These have been my favourite chocolate bar with a light and flakey wafer, coffee flavour and chocolate coating. The little snack sized ones are a perfect treat.

February 10, 2016

I never liked the taste of coffee when I was younger so when I ended up with these bars at Halloween I always gave them away. Now I'm one of those adults who doesn't function well without coffee and these chocolate bars have grown on me. Definitely not my first choice though.

February 10, 2016

This is my favorite chocolate bar! From childhood to now, it still tastes as amazing. Furthermore, you cannot go wrong with the price. It's a good treat when you need one!

January 25, 2016

I had one of these just lately and I hated it,the taste of the wafer and filling was terrible ,I threw the rest in the garbage,probably the worst chocolate bar ever made ,yuck

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign