Coffee crisp bar Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 28, 2017

Yummy

I'm not even a coffee lover but I love this bar. Affordable, readily available and delicious. The bar is pretty thick so the wafer part is extra crunchy. It has a rich coffee like flavour and aroma, great for coffee and chocolate lovers alike. Easily one of my favorite bars, will buy again.

June 28, 2017

One of my favourite chocolate bars

I love coffee crisp! Ever since I was young it was always my first pick. I love the combination of the wafers and the coffee flavouring. I don't like coffee, but this chocolate bar is still good!

June 04, 2017

I absolutley love Coffee Crisp bars! The flavor is so good in just the bar itself, or all of the other things it comes in, such as hot chocolate and toppings on desserts. The texture is crispy and the chocolate is creamy and the light hint of a cafe flavor is so good

April 10, 2017

You came to the right place if your looking to buy something sweet specially if your a Coffee lover, I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good sugar fix.

February 16, 2017

Can't beat this crispy, chocolatey and light treat. It's completely satisfying on those days when I crave both chocolate and coffee! I have to say the flavour hasn't changed much since my childhood.

February 15, 2017

One of the best chocolate bars out there is the Coffee Crisp Bar. The crisp cookie wafers and creamy coffee layers make it a very flavorful chocolate bar.

February 14, 2017

This chocolate bar is a nice light snack. You can eat it without feeling guilty because it has a light flavour and and the texture is almost melt in your nice with just a hint of coffee flavour.

December 04, 2016

Probably the best choice going for chocolate-y energy boost. I love how they come in bite sized pouches now especially, great for on the go snacking, I am constantly in need of a quick energy jump, and this candy bar has always been top notch.

It's been a treat go to for many moons.

March 01, 2016

As a coffee lover, I absolutely love this chocolate bar. This provides a perfect balance of a light coffee flavor with delicious chocolate!!! It also makes for a delightful snack.

February 29, 2016

These have been my favourite chocolate bar with a light and flakey wafer, coffee flavour and chocolate coating. The little snack sized ones are a perfect treat.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge