Coffee mate vanilla carmel coffee creamer Reviews

May 03, 2020

Amazing!!!

I drink tea, not coffee. I love the smooth rich smell and taste of this. I will nor drink my tea without coffee mate. It is low in calories and carbs and you don't need to use much to get that smooth taste. I have tried other brands. Always comeback to Coffee Mate. Can't beat it!!! The vanilla smell is wonderful!!!

May 01, 2020

Great taste!

I absolutely loved the taste of this one. Definitely my go to when shopping for creamer. With another brand I was adding vanilla to the flavor and this just made it so much simpler in the morning for me

March 08, 2020

Love Powder Coffee Mate but NOT Liquid

I love Coffee Mate brand, and use my powdered milk over regular milk any day. However, I did enjoy the liquid versions. The caramel flavor was too stong and the liquid option just didnt hold up to my taste expectations. I will stick to the powder.

January 03, 2020

My BFF is Coffee Mate

Coffeemate is an added bonus for my morning coffee! I have tried many other flavours but I always come back to the vanilla one because it offers just the right amount of sweetness. I can use a tablespoon (worth 3 points on Weight Watchers) and this is helpful to know as well! It can even be added to my morning cappuccinos to make it a bit sweeter. Two thumbs up always!

August 16, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Beautiful

This is so nice in your coffee much nicer than milk the taste makes coffee tastes so good it better than any milk it what coffee been missing and so worth a taste

November 14, 2018

Great add to your coffee

My work had bought this to use at their annual family BBQ it was so good. So I bought some for home and when it runs empty I go out and buy a new one and I always get the same one vanilla caramel. I would recommend this to my friends. I also think it ks lactose Free another plus.