Coke Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 21, 2017

A classic pop with a lot of flavour!

I am a huge fan of Coke a Cola. I love how it tastes and I love that the recipe has withstood the hands of time. I probably should not drink as much as I do of it but it is a great product.

I have tried many knock offs and other versions but I still go right back to the Classic Coke because to me it tastes the best.

I would recommend this to anyone!

May 01, 2017

This is honestly the only good coke. The other ones like diet or zero, they don't taste at all like the classic. The classic coke it something simple, yet it tastes amazing. Every party I got to, there's always coke. It's just how like works. I've always loved the classic Coca-Cola and I always will. It's a soft drink that I would definitely recommend to people.

2.7/5

May 01, 2017

I have made an effort to move away from pop although Coke is still my favourite.I drink more of it in the summer months as over ice its great.Its nice to have on hand as a mixer also.

0.8/5

March 14, 2017

I personally used to like cocacola but now i hate it, the taste isn`t everything and i personally will never buy this again. The price is not Worth it

December 19, 2016

I don't like Coke. I don't like the way it makes my teeth feel like they've been coated with filth, it makes my tongue take on a brown tinge, and it dries me right out. Not thirst quenching at all!

November 28, 2016

My family has always been a Pepsi family, but when I was finally able to drink Coke more often - and at an age where my taste buds could pick up the difference between different types of cola - I found that I infinitely preferred it to any other cola product out there. It's not as gaseous as Pepsi and the taste is much crisper with a sweetness that doesn't overpower like its counterpart does. I try to stay away from junk food and drinks nowadays, but when I do have a choice about what soft drink to sample I always go for Coke. I only wish it came in a form that was less gassy so my body could enjoy it better, too!

May 09, 2016

It is worth every penny!!!! i love coke when i crave to drink something sweet. i especially love the cherry and vanilla flavour. its super good. absolutely amazing.

February 29, 2016

This is my favorite drink! Love the taste, and the fact that I do not get the nervous jitters from drinking it. For me I can drink as much of it as I want to, and do not feel like shaky crazy lady. Taste great when mixing with drinks.

February 11, 2016

I can not say anything bad about coke. I would take a can of cold coke over a glass of wine anyday. I love me some coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 20, 2016

Cool and refreshing and not overly sweet. Does not taste like its full of artificial sweeteners.