4.1/5
Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#25 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

July 11, 2019

Not bad, would like more whitening power

I've used this for about 3 weeks now, I do see a difference in tooth colour but honestly was expecting more of a difference. Maybe a bit more time will do it.

July 03, 2019

Best toothpaste ever!

My new favourite toothpaste!! Leaves your mouth feeling super fresh and teeth feeling nice and clean. Love that it’s a combination product so it’s a toothpaste and mouthwash in one!

June 27, 2019

Awesome product

A cool product that has qualities of both a toothpaste and mouthwash.
    Takes away bad breath and keeps cavity in check. Good product for regular use. I would recommend it.

2.0/5

May 19, 2019
    California, United States

It gets the job done

I didn’t mind it I just wish it had been strong enough. I need something that has a little more sting to it so that my mouth seems cleaner once I gargle with it. I do appreciate the toothpaste though and will continue using it for my family needs.

3.2/5

May 01, 2019

Avg product

This is an average product with average qualities. Chalo koi gal no. Products like these should are made for the masses. The packaging is signature to Colgate’s use of red n blue colors. All in all average.

2.8/5

April 04, 2019

Colgate 2 in 1 mouthwash

I purchased this product thinking that I would’ve able to skip the step of using a mouthwash but that was not the case. Although it had a great flavour it’s not as strong as using mouthwash separately. I would not purchase this again as it was a bit disappointing.

April 04, 2019

The only toothpaste I will use

I have been loyal to this toothpaste for years. I prefer the refreshing flavour and the consistency of the paste to other companies. Never gotten a cavity and always smiling! This whitening toothpaste is the bomb.

March 28, 2019

Efficacité

Nous aimons beaucoup ce dentifrice. Mes dents semblent plus blanches depuis que je l’utilise. Ma famille aime que ce soit dans une bouteille, c’est plus facile d’utilisation.

March 25, 2019

Amazing

Amazing product I absolutely would use this product it makes me feel like I have clean teeth and fresh death 10/10 recommended this product to others.

March 16, 2019

gonna buy it again

the best thing i have came across for my teeth , its totally money - worth and totally effective . i have been using it from a long time , its 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouthwash , its totally the best thing . i will totally recommend .