Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#26 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again

This product works amazing leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean and great breath lasting all day I recommend this product to all people you have a hard time using regular mouthwash this two in one product is worth the money.

April 19, 2018

Fresh

Love this product. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. My whole family ia currently using Colgate 2 in 1 toithpaste and mouthwash and we love it

April 17, 2018

Nice taste

Although I do recommend this product and liked that it did not have an overwhelming mint taste. It has a mild mint which is unoffensive and easy to use daily. I like that it is the two in one, very innovative, but I still used a mouthwash with it.

2.8/5

March 11, 2018

Colgate mouthwash

I don’t normally buy mouthwash. But decided to try this one and see how it felt, and I loved it. It smells really good and leaves my mouth feeling really fresh

March 11, 2018

Fresh and clean

Colgate 2 in 1 is everything I need for my mouth to feel fresh and clean all day long. I will purchase this product in the future and recommend others to do so.

February 28, 2018

amazing

Amazing all purpose cleaner, leaves your mouth smelling fresh and clean! It’s perfect for cleaning . I purchase mine along with my groceries, it’s amazing and affordable.

January 16, 2018

I would buy again

i find the Colgate kids 2in1 freshens my kids breath and they enjoy using it because of the colors and the taste great value as well.I am planning on buying this product again.

0.8/5

October 12, 2017

Big Disappointment

I was exciting to try this product as I liked the idea of being able to speed up my morning routine for cleaning my teeth. The flavor of this product is very disgusting that I have to use another mouthwash from a different brand for fresh breath.

Big disappointment. Will not be buying again.

September 28, 2017

Awesome

Works great! Makes me feel fresh and clean Colgate mouthwash and toothpaste 2 and 1 is a great buy and I will definitely buy it again. Eliminates the need for more!

September 21, 2017

Great

Love this mouthwash. I use it twice a day, morning and before bed. Keeps my breath fresh and mouth feeling clean. Everyone in the house uses this product and likes it.