4.1/5
Colgate 2 in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Reviews
#25 in Toothpastes

Colgate Liquid Gel 2 in 1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash will freshen your breath like a mouthwash, while fighting cavities like a toothpaste. Freshens your breath by killing the bacteria that cause bad breath, and a cavity fighting formula that cleans teeth and leaves your teeth white and bright.Contains sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

February 12, 2019

Good

Colgate 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouth wash is great. Its effective and worth. There is no side effects on our teeth and makes teeth more white. Also makes breath good

February 04, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I love the Colgate 2 in 1. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean. I will recommend this product to anyone. I will continue to purchase this product. I wish it came in more flavors.

December 11, 2018

Definetly a great clean

Colgate 2 in 1 felt great on my teeth. It gave them the clean that they need daily. My teeth are healthier then before and my breath smells great. Love it.

September 20, 2018

Works wonders!

Now this is one of those toothpastes that will NOT regret buying!!!! It is fabulous and tastes amazing! It leaves my mouth clean all day long, my teeth are clean, white and bright!

September 18, 2018

I love Colgate’s two in one!!!!!

I love that Colgate has a toothpaste and mouthwash on one!! The taste is wonderful. I have sensitive teeth and I have no problems when using it. I love this product and I highly recommend it.

August 12, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Great product, super easy

I would recommend this product. Super easy to use and effective. I will definately be buying again. This is great for everyone in my household to use and leaves you feeling fresh.

June 22, 2018

its good!

Love this stuff. Love that it is in a bottle instead of a tube and the taste is great, not overpowering but leaves the mouth feeling clean. Toothpaste in this type bottle can be stood upside down and the toothpaste is easy to put on the toothbrush, do not have to push the paste up the tube or roll the tube to get more of the toothpaste. As long as the bottle is kept upside down toothpaste will come out easily. its good but I prefert he original colgate tube!

April 20, 2018

I would buy this product over and over again

This product works amazing leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean and great breath lasting all day I recommend this product to all people you have a hard time using regular mouthwash this two in one product is worth the money.

April 19, 2018

Fresh

Love this product. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. My whole family ia currently using Colgate 2 in 1 toithpaste and mouthwash and we love it

April 17, 2018

Nice taste

Although I do recommend this product and liked that it did not have an overwhelming mint taste. It has a mild mint which is unoffensive and easy to use daily. I like that it is the two in one, very innovative, but I still used a mouthwash with it.