Colgate 360 Deep Clean Toothbrush Medium Reviews
#83 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 Deep Clean with its super slim thin SlimTip bristles, is specially designed to reach bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline. Plus, its unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove more bacteria for a healthier whole mouth clean.

August 08, 2018

LOOKS SWEET

Like the shape and colour. Works well and makes my mouth feel so clean. Who doesn't appreciate a new brush ? I would buy this again. Gums felt clean and I think I reached all areas.

3.2/5

April 12, 2018

Teeth clean

I do buy this toothbrush often as i find it convinient but i dont find it insanely effective the concept os great but execution is flawed. It isnt too expensove so i keep buying it

April 07, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

I’d buy this product.

Having braces isn’t easy especially after having toothbrushes for 3 months and throwing it out. I mean spending big money on toothbrushes that’ll only last a couple weeks isn’t going to settle. I found a coupon which called my attention to Colgate’s toothbrush. It was affordable and easy to use. I felt comfortable using this toothbrush with my braces and that’s all I use now. I stock up when I can but I recommend this toothbrush. With or without braces I’d use it!

April 06, 2018

Elle brosse super bien

Mon chum a un problème de dents , il se brossait les dents avec une brosse à dents souple mais quand il a essayer celle de colgate il l’a tout de suite adopter . Elle nettoie plus en profondeur et aide beaucoup à la gingivite. Elle est génial.

November 17, 2017
    New York, United States

Clean teeth

This is my favorite tooth brush I've ever used. It really feels like a good fit. It's durable and seems to really get in between my teeth and cleans them nicely. It's not to hard or soft feels just right.

November 01, 2017

Would buy again

I'm very picky about tooth brushes. This tolthbrhsh is great, it's brissels aren't hard, they are soft. I would reccomend this toothbrush to anyone and I will buy it again.

0.7/5

September 15, 2017

Very Disappointed

I purchased this toothbrush because I had forgotten my electric toothbrush when visiting family and it would be a few months before I was back to retrieve it. It did come with batteries installed but only worked for about 2 weeks. I figured they must be dead, who knows how long they were in the product before I purchased it. Bought new batteries and switched them out and it still wouldn't work. Ended up purchasing just a normal toothbrush until I could get mine back. Very disappointed and will never purchase another. Full disclosure, picture added is not mine but one I picked online.

August 11, 2017

I like this toothbrush

I have tried many different manual toothbrushes, but this one so far is my favourite.
    It gives you that fresh clean feeling, and gets into areas that you normally wouldn't, because of the bristles.
    It is effective, and well priced.

August 11, 2017

Very colorful and effective

I use this toothbrush all the time. I love the rad colors of it. The brissels are unique. And I have switched my boyfriends toothbrush out. And now he uses this one. And he loves it

May 13, 2017

I just bought this toothbrush and I actually noticed a big improvement on how clean my teeth felt. And I love the look of it. There's so many choices of colours.