Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
#14 in Toothpastes

September 18, 2018

Professional Results

I have been using Colgate 3d White toothpaste everyday and have gotten great results. It's like going to the dentist everyday (and a whole lot cheaper). My teeth feel clean and bright and look shades whiter. Everyone should try it.

September 18, 2018
    Alabama, United States

It works

This is the only toothpaste I have been able to notice results from! My husband and I use the toothpaste and the mouth wash combined for perfect white teeth!

September 17, 2018

Works okay.

I definitely dont mimd this toothpaste but I feel like the flavor to me just isnt that great. I have been using this for a while now and haven't seen any visible changes in the color of my teeth.

August 31, 2018

Great whitening at home!

This toothpaste is great for those looking to keep teeth white from home. While it is not the same as a professional treatment, I notice a difference in my teeth within days of using it. Highly recommend!

August 10, 2018

I would buy this again!

It's a nice toothpast that works fine and gives nice results. I like how it gives a bright look and is not too harsh. It gives a fresh smell and is easy to apply. The packaging is nice and firm.

August 09, 2018

Works great

I use Colgate 3d White toothpaste everyday and I am pleased with the results. My teeth feel really clean after using this toothpaste. My teeth are bright and look fabulous.

June 27, 2018

awesome!

i found that this toothpaste is really minty, which could be great for people, like in my case, but others may not like it. also, it’s lasted me for a while!

May 02, 2018

Teeth feel great

I find when I use this my teeth feel clean, my mouth feels fresh and it lasts. I prefer it to other toothpastes i’ve used. I find it works very well with coffee stains.

April 17, 2018

my go to toothpaste

I often get complimented on my teeth and how I get them so white. This is my favorite toothpaste that leaves them feeling clean, has a minty taste, and whitens as well.

April 16, 2018

GREAT TASTE

My hubby brought this home instead of what was on the list I sent him to the store with.... I was pleased with the product great taste left my teeth feeling clean and seemed to me shiny and maybe a little whiter. I USED THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS .