4.1/5
Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

October 17, 2018

Very Good!

Love this toothpaste. It is my go to toothpaste. It does do a certain amount of stain removal. It does make your teeth look and feel white. I do like that it doesnt have a strong flavor.

October 04, 2018

Works good

The toothpaste works pretty good at whitening teeth but can be a little grainy. It’s still a good product though, I do wish that it had a smoother consistency

September 21, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I would buy this product again and again I would buy this product again and again I would buy this product again and again I would buy this product again and again I would buy this product again and again

Pearly Whites in 3D

This is one of my favorite toothpastes. I am a coffee and Ice Tea drinker and Colgate 3D Toothpaste helps keep my teeth white and I can pass the white kleenex test.

Professional Results

I have been using Colgate 3d White toothpaste everyday and have gotten great results. It's like going to the dentist everyday (and a whole lot cheaper). My teeth feel clean and bright and look shades whiter. Everyone should try it.

It works

This is the only toothpaste I have been able to notice results from! My husband and I use the toothpaste and the mouth wash combined for perfect white teeth!

September 17, 2018

Works okay.

I definitely dont mimd this toothpaste but I feel like the flavor to me just isnt that great. I have been using this for a while now and haven't seen any visible changes in the color of my teeth.

August 31, 2018

Great whitening at home!

This toothpaste is great for those looking to keep teeth white from home. While it is not the same as a professional treatment, I notice a difference in my teeth within days of using it. Highly recommend!

August 10, 2018

I would buy this again!

It's a nice toothpast that works fine and gives nice results. I like how it gives a bright look and is not too harsh. It gives a fresh smell and is easy to apply. The packaging is nice and firm.

August 09, 2018

Works great

I use Colgate 3d White toothpaste everyday and I am pleased with the results. My teeth feel really clean after using this toothpaste. My teeth are bright and look fabulous.