Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
#14 in Toothpastes

August 10, 2018

I would buy this again!

It's a nice toothpast that works fine and gives nice results. I like how it gives a bright look and is not too harsh. It gives a fresh smell and is easy to apply. The packaging is nice and firm.

August 09, 2018

Works great

I use Colgate 3d White toothpaste everyday and I am pleased with the results. My teeth feel really clean after using this toothpaste. My teeth are bright and look fabulous.

June 27, 2018

awesome!

i found that this toothpaste is really minty, which could be great for people, like in my case, but others may not like it. also, it’s lasted me for a while!

May 02, 2018

Teeth feel great

I find when I use this my teeth feel clean, my mouth feels fresh and it lasts. I prefer it to other toothpastes i’ve used. I find it works very well with coffee stains.

April 17, 2018

my go to toothpaste

I often get complimented on my teeth and how I get them so white. This is my favorite toothpaste that leaves them feeling clean, has a minty taste, and whitens as well.

April 16, 2018

GREAT TASTE

My hubby brought this home instead of what was on the list I sent him to the store with.... I was pleased with the product great taste left my teeth feeling clean and seemed to me shiny and maybe a little whiter. I USED THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS .

2.8/5

April 10, 2018

Ordinary toothpaste

I used an entire tube of this toothpaste. I didn't have any noticeable improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. I did like the texture and flavour of the toothpaste, but it didn't warrant the additional cost of the 3D white reputation.

April 10, 2018

Amazing

I have been using colgate toothpaste for a long time now and i would recommend it to everyone. I have sensitivity issues but they resolved after using it. I use it in the morning and before going to bed.

March 28, 2018

I would use this again if in a rush

Found product gritty leaving like small grains on the teeth. I did not notice any change in teeth after two months of using teeth did not appear any whiter.

March 22, 2018

Dent blanche

Il blanchit réellement les dents. J'aime beaucoup la saveur. J'ai l'impression que ma bouche est réellement propre après le brossage. J'aime beaucoup!