3.9/5
COLGATE ENAMEL HEALTH FRESH MINT GEL Reviews
Ranked #90 in Toothpastes

February 16, 2017

This toothpaste had a great flavour that wasn't overwhelming. My teeth felt really smooth afterwards, like I just came from the dentist. It was gentle on my sensitive mouth.

3.2/5

January 04, 2017

I did enjoy the flavour of this toothpaste but didn't find it that it works any different than other toothpaste brands. I do like that fact that it may help with my enamel since I do eat a lot of citrus but I also like to use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth since I do also have that factor to deal with. Overall it’s not a bad product it just does not cover all the areas I typically would want from my toothpaste.

February 12, 2016

I was a Crest user all my life up until a few years ago, but I'm more than happy I made the switch to Colgate. Colgate's toothpastes make my mouth feel more fresh than any other toothpaste I've tried. I feel like it really wipes away the grime after eating and morning breath! This enamel health toothpaste has a great taste and really did the trick for me. I didn't even know it existed until my dentist gave me a sample! I would definitely buy this again (after my other Colgate tube runs out!)

January 25, 2016

Love this toothpaste. It tastes great and leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh all day. I have very sensitive teeth and an prone to cavities. I've noticed after using this toothpaste that the sensitivity has lessened.

January 21, 2016

This toothpaste helped with my teeth sensitivities right away - the cold temperatures did not bother me once I used it. The taste is minty and kept my mouth feeling fresh for a good time after brushing. My teeth felt more thoroughly clean. The enamel improvement was not obvious to me, but hopefully mine will get stronger with use.

January 20, 2016

I think this is a great new product and isn't overly expensive compared to other similar toothpastes.

1.0/5

December 04, 2015

COLGATE ENAMEL HEALTH FRESH MINT GEL;

I received the colgate enamel health (replenish and polish) fresh mint gel toothpaste with purchase.

It was okay, I expected more fresh mint taste / flavour n my mouth which I did not notice.
    I had to definitely use mint mouth wash after wards.

I also noticed not as powerful thoothpaste did not clean and polish as well as other thoothpastes on the market.

It is a good price, but from colgate especially I prefer other toothpastes