Colgate PreviDent 5000ppm Booster Plus Toothpaste, Spearmint, 100 mL Reviews
#53 in Oral Care

November 23, 2020

Great for my decay while awaiting dental work

I never used to take care of my teeth as a kid or teen. I'm almost 30 now, and I take care of them very well, but unfortunately need a lot of work done because of how I looked after them in the past. This toothpaste was recommended to me by my hygienist and it has saved my gums and teeth. I have had to wait for surgeries etc to have teeth removed, and this tooth paste has helped prevent the decay from getting any worse. It's a little pricy for me, but it works so I will keep buying it! Some people complain about the strong spearmint flavor, but I absolutely love it. This tooth paste does wonders for me.

November 05, 2020

My Dentist Was Happy!

My dentist recommended I use this toothpaste for additional peroxide and they were satisfied with the results once I came back after using it for a little while! No taste difference from other toothpastes.

March 29, 2020

Excellent pour aider la sensibilité

Ma dentiste m a recommandé ce produit car j ai quelques dents déchaussées et elles sont très sensibles. Juste un peu de cette pâte à dents aux points sensibles avant le dodo et j ai vu une grande amélioration.
    De plus c est la première que j ai essayé qui laisse vraiment la sensation d être sorti d un nettoyage du dentiste.
    Un peu dispendieux mais vaut la peine.

1.7/5

August 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

not sure

I wouldn't buy this product again. I stopped using it after a little while and just have it sitting around. I don't think that this product has done anything great for me. Haven't noticed a difference after about a month of use. just the dental companies fooling people