Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Rebuild Reviews
#33 in Toothpastes

March 06, 2021

Works

This worked well for my sensitive teeth. It did "taste" different from any other toothpaste I have used. The first time I used it, I thought there was something wrong with this toothpaste. This is also the first toothpaste that I had bad gag reflex to. After 5 seconds, I would start gagging. I am not sure why. I have tried the other Colgate toothpaste and those work fine. No one in my household had any issues. They liked it.

March 04, 2021

Great Product!!

I received this product as a freebie to try out and I really liked it, the taste was nice and not overwhelming and the texture was also good. My husband started using it too and he will continue to, the only thing that is stopping me from continuing to use it is it contain SLS and I have a sensitivity to it.

March 04, 2021

Three big accomplishments

I tried Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief Enamel Rebuild as part of a free trial. My teeth are constantly exposed to acid reflux and I love that this product helps rebuild enamel, protect against hypersensitivity and fight cavities. I was also pleased with the taste which was a very subtle mint and didn't leave a strong taste in my mouth. I would definitely recommend this product.