Colgate TMNT bubble fruit kids toothpaste
Good

Colgate TMNT bubble fruit kids toothpaste Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #80 out of 156 in Toothpastes

0.7/5

June 16, 2017

Not worth it in my opinion

I thought I would give it a go instead of hearing mom your toothpaste is to hot. So I got them their own. Well I went to use a bit because I was teaching my youngest how to brush proper so we do it together and the amount of sugar in it was terrible. It's very gritty it's just not worth the time or money in my opinion only because if your trying teach your kids to brush off the bad guys but using sugar to do so makes no sense. Sorry but I won't be buying again unless they decrease the amount of sugar n grit

April 22, 2017

I got this for my younger daughter because she's super into teenage mutant ninja turtles and she couldn't be happier with it. She even enjoys the taste of it, which is good. It keeps her cavity free.

June 29, 2016

I've been buying a variety of different brands f toothpaste for my son to try and see which he like best. I recently got him this bubble fruit but of course all he cared about was the ninja turtles on the front. He says he really likes this flavour and continues to pick this one everyday to use. (He has 4 varieties to choose from) I would defiantly recommend this.