colgate toothbrush and whitening pen
Good

colgate toothbrush and whitening pen Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 120 in Teeth Whitening

April 07, 2017

I had been looking for weeks at a tooth whitening system, but some of the options were very expensive and not within my budget - or didn't receive great reviews. As I was shopping at the drug store I came across this whitener and toothbrush which was less than $20, good for multiple use and claimed to whiten several shades. Right up my alley!
    I love the fact that the tooth whitening pen actually pops into the bottom of the toothbrush so everything you need is in one tidy package. The twist up gel pen dispenses the perfect amount - and the gel is nice and thick so it stays where it is applied. The taste is a nice light mint and despite putting it on at bedtime - I don't wake up feeling like my gums are sore or being eaten away as I have with past systems.
    It works really well to remove stains and whiten. I was pleasantly surprised after the first day at how effective it was. My teeth are several shades lighter after a week of use and I still have several days of gel left in the pen for further applications.
    This for sure will be my "go to" whitening system from now on. It's easy, convenient, gentle and effective. Very happy with the price I paid and the results.

1.5/5

July 23, 2016

Awful. The pen did not work well.. at all. The pen is a great idea but the gel that comes out of it so weird. It doesn't stay on your teeth very well so you stand there for 2-3 minutes with your mouth open until it dries and then you STILL have to wait for it to dissolve! It tastes gross too. Can't stand it. Good concept, needs some work though.

June 23, 2016

My boyfriend bought me this toothbrush and I love it! It's a great toothbrush that makes your mouth feel like it's clean from just brushing. The whitening pen fits nice and snug so it doesn't fall out and no messes are to be made. The pen is perfect for reaching all teeth and easy to use. You control the amount of product that comes out. Doesn't leave any residue or yuck feeling in your mouth. I noticed a different, from brushing and using the whitening pen twice daily, about 4 days after using. My teeth became whiter over time. The pen lasted me using it twice daily for 3 weeks. I found out at this point that you can't purchase a replacement pen. The brush cost almost $20 so I was kind of hoping that I could get a replacement pen. But that's my only complaint. This product makes whitening my teeth easy and convenient.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar