Colgate total advanced health sensitive Reviews
#43 in Oral Care

October 06, 2017

Best toothpaste ever!!

I swear by this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and used to use sensodyne, but I didn't like the way it cleaned. Decided to give this a try and was so impressed. It doesn't foam up too much and has a very pleasant minty flavou which isn't too much/doesn't burn. It cleans really well. This is the only toothpaste I'll ever use again.

June 15, 2017

Good product

I think this a good product, I do not usually buy this, but I have tried, and it did a good job, I like that besides cleaning it helps with sensitivity, which is a big help for me, because once in a while my gums get very sensitive and this will help. I do recommend this product.

November 09, 2016

Cette pâte à dents a un goût bon et elle nettoie bien.C'est une pâte à dents comme une autre mais j'ai les dents assez sensibles et celle-ci ne me fait pas mal!

November 02, 2016

Tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I really enjoy this toothpaste and I like that it stands up which saves space on my cluttered vanity.

September 07, 2016

Colgate total advanced health sensitive.
    I started to use this toothpaste because it was recommended to me by a friend. I now love this toothpaste and it is the only toothpaste I buy. I love the way it leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.