Colgate Total Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

May 25, 2017

Absolutely love this mouthwash, possibly my favourite mouthwash. I absolutely loved the fact that there was no alcohol in this version of Colgate Total mouthwash. Most importantly I got the job done!!! I noticed that my teeth got whiter with regular use of this mouthwash in conjunction with regular brushing and flossing. Also, this mouthwash helped relieve some teeth sensitivity I was having. Either way, I'm sure I'll continue using this product!

May 09, 2017

I hate smelly breath but I'm always confident with this mouth wash that I'm leaving the house with minty clean breath. My mouth feels cleaner. I'll never switch mouth washes ever.

January 25, 2016

Was very useful after I got my 4 wisdom teeth extracted and I'm still using it. My gingivistis seems to be gone, not sure if it is related. I don't like food coloring though, I worry it will stain my teeth...

July 08, 2015

Works the best, can also buy alcohol free for those who can't stand that burn. protects against everything and leaves breath fresh for a very long time

April 02, 2015

Decent mouthwash. Smells great and after use mouth feels clean and breath fresh.

October 05, 2014

I got this in a value pack from my local supermarket and love it. I find it leave a very fresh feeling, I like the scent. I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. I have already used up one bottle and have gotten 2 more.

August 20, 2014

i find the Colgate Mouthwashes to be a much milder tasting mouthwash then some of the other brands it does not have a high alcolhol taste. It actually taste very pleasant.

Heidi B earned the Food & Drink Guru badge