ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Reviews
#14 in Lipstick

October 15, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Will buy again

I’ve bought many different shades of the colourpop liquid lipsticks and I have to say they are very highly pigmented. The matte formula is a bit drying, so I recommend exfoliating your lips and moisturize them before hand. I think for the price they are definitely worth it, the staying power is great and they offer a huge shade range

September 02, 2018

Stay Put

What can I say about ColourPop Matte Liquid Lipsticks are bomb can’t get enough love the color selection, Formula is so comfortable when they dry down. Not to mention they last all day long ex-specially the darker shades I would recommend buying them all.

April 29, 2018
    Virginia, United States

My favorite lipsticks

Colourpop quickly became my favorite liquid lipsticks! I literally have about 100 of them. Yes you read correctly... I love their pigment and long lasting effect. The colors are so beautiful. I don’t think I’ll ever stop buying them! And so affordable too.

April 26, 2018
    California, United States

Ultra matte

This must be my most favorite lip color ever! I've been wanting to find a smoked mauve pastel shade for so long, a shade that is very similar to Limecrime's Cashmere but a tiny less brownish and a bit more mauve.. and that exact shade I was looking for is Trap by ColourPop!

*Ultra matte
    *Easy to apply
    *I don't need to apply it more than once, it stays the whole day
    *Does not cause irritation
    *For smoothest finish I exfoliate my lips first

April 21, 2018

Colourpop!

I have like 15 colours because they’re just that amazing 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who wouldn’t want amazing matte lip colours!! Highly recommend! The prices are so cheap and affordable it’s awesome!

April 11, 2018

ColourPop Is Always A Hit!!

Colour Pop Kills it for so many reasons. Value for money is one of them. The products are true to colour and very pigmented! The Lippies are smooth and the colour ranges to choose from are never ending. I recommend colour pop to everyone all the time!

April 10, 2018

😘

Bought some ultra matte lippies from colour pop & I was not disappointed. Super long wear, a little drying but over all superbly Pigmented. Definitely recommend trying it, at least once in your life

April 03, 2018

amazing brand!

When I look to wear a lipstick that gives me the perfect nice and smooth lips. This it’s the one that I use. It’s part of my basic make up bag and it’s good. The price is affordable and the product amazing. You have to try it

March 27, 2018

Chris Copping

I love the ultra matte formula but wish that it wasn’t so expensive to ship to Canada! Definitely plan on buying more when our dollar is better and it won’t cost as much to get them!

March 24, 2018

Colorpop

I love these lipsticks because they are matte and mattes are my fave. They last long, they are priced really good. The only thing I don’t like about them is that they are not true to color. They look darker on the lips then on the packaging. So get a lighter color!