Comet Disinfectant ( Green Container) Reviews
Ranked #197 in Household Cleaning Products

Good - 0

May 03, 2017

With 3 bathrooms we use this a lot. I like how it really gets the bowl clean and doesn't stink you out!
    Good quality for the price. Been using for years and plan on many more.

April 29, 2017

Comet is a great brand, I find It helps when cleaning the bathroom to remove water stains on toilets and bathtubs and around the faucets, it also come in handy cleaning tile floors and doesn't leave much of a smell after use.

April 03, 2017

Although this product has a fresh smell, I find that it doesn't do as well as a job at cleaning and disinfecting as my usual brand. If I use this again it will be for the fresh smell over cleaning quality.

March 27, 2017

Comet is my go to disinfectant for my toilet and bath tub. I find it does a great job of cleaning and also lifts up the soap scum well from my tub. It's also a good price. I let it soak for a bit before cleaning and it works really well!

April 04, 2016

I use this all the time. I use it in my toilet bolwl and i also use it for cleaning my shower floor. It works great and always cleans to my expetations. Price is amazing!

October 12, 2015

I can usually find this at a good price and it gets the job done at my place.