Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser

Comet with Bleach Disinfectant Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

May 26, 2017

comet nettoie bien le bain et il enleve tres bien les cernes laissé par le savon , je l'utilise dans la cusine aussi , c'est un produit que j'adore ....

May 26, 2017

This is a great cleaning product. I love that you can sprinkle it anywhere you're using it and let it sit, as with a liquid product it will run away on you. But you can also use water to mix it into a paste if needed. I love the smell too. So clean and fresh!

May 22, 2017

Comet with bleach disinfectant cleanser is a good product . It definitely cleans well but I feel it is a lot more work than something that's liquid and has a spray nozzle . There are more steps where using a power product . I Rememer my mom always using comet so I woke Always purchase for my home . It does clean very well but I do prefer using something else . I noticed when I used this I would ruin my shirts too .

December 05, 2016

I remember my mom and grand mother using comet to clean pretty much anything and I like to use it as well, I usually buy this at the dollarstore where it only cost $1.00,
    I like to use this when I plan on scrubbing something clean because the added texture defiantly helps remove stains from surfaces.
    I don't particularly enjoy the scent of this but it does such a good job that I still will comitue to use it, however I will say to remember that even though this is a powder that it still has bleach in it, I learned this the hard way when I ruined a shirt cleaning the bathtub, if you want a great versatile cleaner for a good price this is defiantly the cleaner for you.

December 05, 2016

Comet is one of the best cleanser there is. It makes stainless so shiny and removes hard water build up too. it works well on my glass shower door and leaves it all sparkly clean.
    The only thing is you really have to rinse any surface that you clean this with very well or else you'll end up with little particles that I find gritty. Other than that, it works really well for anything.

December 04, 2016

I had tried everything to get rid of rust stains on my tub. I tried Comet and was amazed when it took it completely away. Old product and inexpensive ,but still the best on the market.

October 07, 2016

Bon nettoyant pour la maison. Petite poudre qui rend les choses bien blanches et désinfecte en même temps. J'en ai toujours une bouteille chez moi pour nettoyer.

October 05, 2016

This Comet has bleach unlike the original Comet. I like it for the added cleaning power and it removes stains better on porcelain, white ceramic tile and linoleum. For linoleum it really gets into those little tiny grooves and you don't need to scrub with a toothbrush. Be careful though with your clothing because of the added bleach, just because its a powder it still will lighten clothing and I personally like to wear gloves so my hands don't get dry or sore. I love this bleach comet for the inside of my toilet bowl especially. It only cost around $1.49 too.You definitely get your money worth with this !

May 28, 2016

This little green tin is like magic for me. I use it for the bathroom toilet, sinks, etc, for my kitchen sinks and it really works so good. Not only is it good for the household cleaning it is also good to erase scuff marks on my floor, walls etc. I have used it for many years and i really don't need any other.