Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:
  • Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

August 01, 2013

I received the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Clothes as part of the product review club. As wipes go, I think they are good quality, not overly scented (just a nice fresh, clean scent) and not overly moist. I can't see adding these to my normal routine. I'm leary about using scented products in sensitive areas. They are softer than toilet paper which would have been great post-pregnancy or something like that. I think these are better used for wipes for travel purposes. Also, I can't see installing a dispenser in the bathroom - I would hate the clutter. Overall, a decent product, but probably not for me.

August 01, 2013

J'ai beaucoup aim les dbarbouillettes jetables (surtout parce qu'elle peuvent aller dans la toilette). Je trouve que c'est une bonne faon de maintenir une bonne hygine au courant de la journe. Je me sentais propre comme si j'avais prise une douche.

July 31, 2013

I received a package of Cottonelle flush able cleansing cloths to try for free from the Product review club. I have to admit it was a very different feeling using them but it did leave a nice clean feeling. They were perfect for our kids who tend to leave little messes after wiping. After speaking with others who have used the product they recommend it for anyone with haemorrhoids as well to help with pain (so probably will e great for pregnant women too!). Loved that they were flushable , makes disposal very easy.

July 31, 2013

Ok, so I recieved this pacakge from Chick advisor (THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PICKING ME). I must say the TP is the best Cottonelle I have tried. It is thick and soft. You don't need a tonne of it to do the job right either. The wipes were cleansing feeling but I found I didn't enjoy the wet feeling they gave me. Had to dry my area with more tp after using them. They are very handy that they can be flushed. That is a very good feature. Only real issue also with trying the wipes is that I didn't have a dispenser for them, so they are starting to dry out on day three of trying them.

Would I buy them.. I think I might for a nice freshen up feeling around the time of my period but not likely all month long. The TP.. Totally will buy!!!

Thanks again for letting me try this product!

July 31, 2013

I was one of the lucky ChickAdvisor Review Club members given the chance to review this product. I admit to being a little wary at first of using a cold, wet product to clean myself after using the toilet. I was pleasantly surprised.
    A lightly scented cloth that although it was wet, was not dripping or overly saturated. The result with using Cottonelle Cleansing Cloths is a clean, refreshing feeling. These are fantastic for families with children.
    I will keep some Cottonelle Cleansing cloths on hand or in my purse for travelling. Using porta potties or outhouses isn't pleasant in the first place and I take comfort in knowing that I am acheiving the best clean possible

July 31, 2013

I recieved the cottonelle flushable cleansing cloths through chick advisor. I really liked these cloths. I've always been wary about using the wipes, because I dont want to have a wet feeling. But these ones are really quite nice, they made me feel fresh without feeling wet. I love them so much i went out and bought more for the rest of the family. I will definatly be reccomending these.

July 31, 2013

I was able to try Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths from Chick Advisor. I found them to work really well. I liked how they made me feel cleaner than just using toilet paper. The cloths were nice and thick as well, which I liked. I also like the light scent. I found it handy that they are flushable.

July 31, 2013

I received the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths wipes (refill pack) along with a Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue pack to test as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I've never purchased wet cleansing wipes before, as I didn't think wiping with a cold, wet, cloth would seem like a great experience. Wow, have I ever changed my mind. The cloths were damp but not soaking wet, had a lovely light, fresh scent and left you feeling clean and shower fresh. Best of all when you're done your clean up all you have to do is flush! No mess, no worry. Even my young children have adapted to using the Flushable Cleansing Cloths and boy can you ever notice a difference when you go to wash their laundry! Wayyyy cleaner kiddie panties! You've never noticed just how much is left behind until you do a "double clean up" with a Cottonelle Cloth. This families regular bathroom routine will now follow up with a cleaning cloth after every trip to the potty! Thank you Cottonelle and Chick Advisor, you've got a family of customers for life now.

July 31, 2013

I received this product from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club along with the Cottonelle toilet paper. The first irk I had was that they had sent me the refill pack, so I didn't have a dispenser to use it with. Oh well. These cleansing cloths are soft and wet. Not dripping wet, but definitely have a lot of liquid within each sheet. My only real complaint however is the scent of the product. I personally am VERY VERY sensitive to scents, I cannot even put perfume on, for it will irritate my nose. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad scent. It's just kind of strong for my taste. The wipes themselves are nice quality and I would repurchase them IF they came out with an unscented version.

I've never actually tried wet wipes in the past, so I cannot compare these to any other brands.
    Definitely would recommend to people who are not sensitive to scented products (:

July 31, 2013

I received this as part of the package from the Product Review Club. They are a bit too wet for my liking, but seeing as how it didn't come in a box to keep them (I was sent a refill package) I guess it's good to keep it really wet so they all don't dry out. My 4 and 2 year olds really like these too, and they're great for them learning to wipe by themselves. They have a really light scent, but my 2 year old has really sensitive skin and he said they hurt his bum a little. I might buy these again for me, because it's nice around the time when Aunt Flo comes to visit. :)