Cottonelle fresh care flushable cleansing wipes Reviews
#115 in Misc

May 19, 2019

They seriously clean my butt

I LOVE these wipes! I always have a package in my bathroom. Everyone should be wiping with toilet paper AND wipes because you'll feel so much cleaner, trust me. These wipes do the job perfectly. They're very lightly scented and are soft for sensitive skin. A package usually lasts me 2 weeks and I use them everyday! Such a good value for the price. Recommend to all households.

March 04, 2019

Great Product

I buy this product 4 packages at a time, and I find they are made very well and do exactly what they state they do except they say they are flushable but this past month I had a problem with my basement toilet and the plumber told me after he had snaked my toilet out that if I wanted to keep all the plumbers in North Bay busy keep flushing them down the toilet as they really shouldn't be flushed.

February 22, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Flushable cleansing wipes gets the job done.

These wipes really leave you with a fresh clean feeling...and they work well as a wipe for messy hands in a pinch. They have a pleasant scent and yet are delicate on delicate bits.

July 27, 2018

J’aime ce produit mais...

J’aime ces lingettes et est très douce pour la peau. Par contre, elles ont tendance à se déchirer quand on tire dessus. Elles ont une odeur agréable et peuvent être mise dans les toilettes de façon sécuritaire.

February 20, 2018

FRESH

I had received the Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Wipes as a promotional at a parade. They come in very handy when you are using a public washroom or getting in a stall that has ran out of tiolet paper. The little package is perfect to fit in your purse. I will continue to use these fresh wipes.

February 11, 2018

Love the scent

These wipes are really thick. Thicker than most I’ve tried. They are smaller than a typical baby wipes but way sturdier in my opinion. They even have a nice fresh scent. I will definitely buy again. Recommended.

August 18, 2017

Good wipes!

They are great, soft, not too wet just perfectly moist. I keep a pack in each washroom. I buy mine at Walmart or Shoppers. They are perfect also when you are camping, etc. I would definitely buy them again and again.

June 11, 2017

I use these wipes often. I have a fissure so I have to wipe clean after every use and I found after trying many these work the best. They aren't too expensive, smell good and are very effective. Only problem is sometimes they tear so I have to.be careful when pulling them out

April 30, 2017

These are a staple in our household! My son is in the just finished potty training phase,so these are in every bathroom! I love that they work so well at keeping you feel "fresh", as well as being flushable!

March 14, 2017

These wipes are great. They have a great scent that is sensitive to your skin. The do not leave behind residue, which was something that I really was looking for. They are soft and toilet sensitive.